Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Draft Day Official Thread

Default Draft Day Official Thread

Lets Goo Chiefs

No First round pick unless by magic but well see

the Browns are on the Clock

I do hope we that Free agent CB named Breeland he would be a huge get for us

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    He has promised not to kneel anymore so that's good enough for me
    I dont believe him. He says that just to get hired and then once hes hired if chiefs cut him then reid can try and sue like kaper**** is doing. I like reid as a player and think he would do good un our scheme but im sorry i just cant stand people kneeling. Makes my blood boil gor 2 reasons. The fallen and cuz you can choose any time to kneel so dont kneel during the anthem. Honestly they just want attention cuz they're better ways to get their message out and nore constructive ways. Thats why i dont think their serious. They just want attention. When you alienate half you people your trying to persuade that is idiotic. They defeat their own agenda. Im sorry it just makes my blood boil and wgen i saw peters kneel it made me hate the chiefs and started rooting for the patriots to win. Have them stay in locker room at the least. Then your atleast being repectful of not being disrepectful.

This site is a joke anymore no wonder there is a population of like three people. I miss the old site to much whining. You guys are all expert gm's now huh

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I do hope we that Free agent CB named Breeland he would be a huge get for us
    We need cb for sure. But we are overloaded at olb now. Houston, ford, kpass (2nd rnd pick last year) zombo and the 2 drafties this year. I guess our 2nd rnd pick last year kpass was a waste. Veech didnt even acknowledge him in interview today for rotation. He even mentuoned zombo to rotate and never mentioned kpass. So i guess chiefs have given up on kpass amd likely to be cut.

Funny with all of the whining about our picks all I kept hearing out of mayocks,mcshay and the other EXPERTS was that's a good football player. Or I like that pick

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    Funny with all of the whining about our picks all I kept hearing out of mayocks,mcshay and the other EXPERTS was that's a good football player. Or I like that pick
    What did I do SLCChief? ive been trying to keep this thing working well, I don't know everything, I have never said that I do

I think most of the "whining" is coming from one person.

I gave up on getting excited or angry about picks. You just never know how a guy is going to pan out until he takes the field
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Um mayock disnt say much at all about our picks today. He says the same thing about every player. Lol its like a generic reply he does. You can tell when hes really excited about a Player. When i listened to veech today he reminded me of bilicheck a little about players that fit our scheme and our style and players whos tough and love the game. I liked what he said but until he has a good record to go on im nervous about his draft choices. I loved browns draft choices i think they can compete and no longer push overs. Being 1st and load with draft picks sure does help. Dorsey struck Gold with his situation. Was dorseys 1st year in kc have the 1st pic of draft as well?

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think most of the "whining" is coming from one person.

I gave up on getting excited or angry about picks. You just never know how a guy is going to pan out until he takes the field
    I dont think saying your not excited about our draft picks is whining. Also just cuz ypu like a team,coach or gm doesn't mean you habe to like all their choices or decisions. Like i said i think they have chance to be solid players. Thats not negative. Thats realistic. None of the pics stand out. So saying your not excited about draft isnt whining. Its just honest observation. The only negetive thing i think is our 2md pic last year kpass guy? Is he a wasted pick now? Unless they play to move on from houston next year. Houston does need to earn his salary vut also part of the lack of sacks for gouston is ciz stupid sutton kept dropping houston into coverage instead of just letting him lose on the qb so im not sure how much we can blame houston for lack of sacks. I hope since we went young on defense they will be more in attack mode and blitz crazy. But again saying your not exiting about picks aint whining. I wasnt to excited before the draft either dont think it was deep in star talent.

Yeah I guess you are right Matthews chief most of the whining comes from a certain couple of people oh well. Go chieeeefs

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast