Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Draft Day Official Thread

Default Draft Day Official Thread

Lets Goo Chiefs

No First round pick unless by magic but well see

the Browns are on the Clock

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    No problem. While I don't think this draft is an overwhelmingly exciting draft, do think it shows where the front offices' mindset is - Making a definite effort to improve the run D. Which was a real sore spot as the last season dragged on. Was really surprised when we didn't get more secondary help, but guess Reid, Sutton and Veach felt the problem was further up front.

IMHO all eyes will be on Mahomes this year moreso than our D. There's where the real excitement will be this season.
    That is my take, as well. This franchise is WAY overdue to hit on a QB choice in the draft & if the season final in Donkeyland was any indication, then it may have finally happened. Mahomes will have his ups & downs, but he has shown that he is a playmaker.

Without a 1st round pick this year, the best they could do was simply draft the best Defensive players available to them.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    This forum is dead. I dont think many memebers left on here or like me they're not excited at all about this draft. I dont think one of our picks has the potential to be great. Maybe a solid player but no one above average. What sbout old kup guy we drafted last year in the 2md round? Do we just give up on him and waste of a pick?
    After what happened in the middle of last season I'm amazed it's as active as it is. It was like having Superman show up at a backyard party, dump a bucket of ice on the grill and then walk off with the beer keg.

We knew darn good and well going into this draft, that it wasn't going to be the kind of draft where we could fill all the roster holes this team has. All things considered, the positions they drafted they did need. There's also no way this draft was going to be as exciting to KC fans as last year's was, with KC going after it's QBOTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Do some research about these guys and listen to the experts in excited about this class so good. I'm about done with this forum because of the negativity Jesus Christ . Sign Eric Reid please
    Don't let it get you down, C4L. Really appreciate your draft threads. Haven't read any of the draft grades yet, but will post links in a separate post.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Those Fallen soldiers fell for him to have the RIGHT TO Knell.
    THANK YOU.

I don't think they are going to sign him they have drafted a safty already. Our defense is going to be determined with just how good our scouting department is. They have had a few hits the last few years more then misses.
    I'm still very leary of what happened with Dorsey's departure & Veach, but time will tell. We showed up at the draft poker table with a mixed bag of weak cards, and still managed to get some positions that we did need, so IMO that's telling us something but we really, really need these guys to pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    That is my take, as well. This franchise is WAY overdue to hit on a QB choice in the draft & if the season final in Donkeyland was any indication, then it may have finally happened. Mahomes will have his ups & downs, but he has shown that he is a playmaker.

Without a 1st round pick this year, the best they could do was simply draft the best Defensive players available to them.
    Spot on. I'm really hoping that Mahomes turns into KC's version of Brett Farve. Yes, he's going to make mistakes. Yes he's going to throw rocketball interceptions that other teams' secondaries will take advantage of. We might very well go 7-9 but it'll definitely be a wild ride.

missed the draft this year, and really don't have, and if I'm being honest, nor do I want to take the time to wade through the thread. Could someone give me a synopsis free from emotion. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    missed the draft this year, and really don't have, and if I'm being honest, nor do I want to take the time to wade through the thread. Could someone give me a synopsis free from emotion. Just curious.
    Yes, it was a Defensive heavy draft with an O-Lineman being taken with the last pick.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Yes, it was a Defensive heavy draft with an O-Lineman being taken with the last pick.
    This might add emotion but p.s. the olineman was raiders GM's own son. Lol this is bizzare amd suchba troll. So wonder hoe mckenzie will root against his son. Lol

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112