Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Draft Day Official Thread

Default Draft Day Official Thread

Lets Goo Chiefs

No First round pick unless by magic but well see

the Browns are on the Clock

Just say arrowheads pride top 100. Chiefs didnt draft one player frim that lists and handful still undrafted. I think eacg year i get less and less interested in sll the hype cuz it never goes as planned. Il watch the draft but im not going to get into all the draft mocks and evaluations and teams needs. This is not about chiefs. This is just about nfl draft in general is overhyped i think or maybe im just growing out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Thanks for the vids, Dugster. Both players seem to do a good job of sifting through traffic and finding the football.
    No problem. While I don't think this draft is an overwhelmingly exciting draft, do think it shows where the front offices' mindset is - Making a definite effort to improve the run D. Which was a real sore spot as the last season dragged on. Was really surprised when we didn't get more secondary help, but guess Reid, Sutton and Veach felt the problem was further up front.

IMHO all eyes will be on Mahomes this year moreso than our D. There's where the real excitement will be this season.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2018/04/...d-free-agents/

You can keep up with all the undrafted FA they bring in more offensive player then D so far
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    No problem. While I don't think this draft is an overwhelmingly exciting draft, do think it shows where the front offices' mindset is - Making a definite effort to improve the run D. Which was a real sore spot as the last season dragged on. Was really surprised when we didn't get more secondary help, but guess Reid, Sutton and Veach felt the problem was further up front.

IMHO all eyes will be on Mahomes this year moreso than our D. There's where the real excitement will be this season.
    Your perty spot on. Im wondering what scheme sutton will deploy. His 1st few uears were pretty different then the last few years and think our d got worse. Im wobdering if hes going nore blitz happy like his 1st years in kc. I just dont trust sutton making in game adjustments. He sucks at making halftime adjustments. Our def is a mixed bag and you dont know what your going to get. The one plus i like is we got younger. I think i might be having mood swings. Not sure what to feel about jext year. Ik cold and hot. I think denver got huge upgrade. Keenum at Qb and chubb to pair with miller. Our oline will be tested by denver, oakland and chargers. We mighr got mahomes amd great skill olayers but i think our conference as a while got great front 7 and can rush the passer. I jist hope our oline can keep mahommes clean and more important health. Id say next season rides on our oline and our cb amd secondary in General. Just hope sutton knows what hes doing.

watts excites me, he is gonna be so good to pair with berry

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I dont think saying your not excited about our draft picks is whining. Also just cuz ypu like a team,coach or gm doesn't mean you habe to like all their choices or decisions. Like i said i think they have chance to be solid players. Thats not negative. Thats realistic. None of the pics stand out. So saying your not excited about draft isnt whining. Its just honest observation. The only negetive thing i think is our 2md pic last year kpass guy? Is he a wasted pick now? Unless they play to move on from houston next year. Houston does need to earn his salary vut also part of the lack of sacks for gouston is ciz stupid sutton kept dropping houston into coverage instead of just letting him lose on the qb so im not sure how much we can blame houston for lack of sacks. I hope since we went young on defense they will be more in attack mode and blitz crazy. But again saying your not exiting about picks aint whining. I wasnt to excited before the draft either dont think it was deep in star talent.
    Just to be clear I wasn't saying you were whining I was using SLC's word in a reply to him which is why I put it in "marks.

I can't say yet if I agree with you or not. I need to see these new Chiefs play before I go there
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    Yeah I guess you are right Matthews chief most of the whining comes from a certain couple of people oh well. Go chieeeefs
    Bottom line is that if the Chiefs got these picks right they will be cheering. It's up to them to have gotten this right

I can't wait to see these guys on the field
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Just to be clear I wasn't saying you were whining I was using SLC's word in a reply to him which is why I put it in "marks.

I can't say yet if I agree with you or not. I need to see these new Chiefs play before I go there
    Well i hope they prove me wrong. I think watts might have the most potential. If they atleast become solid players it be a plus. Just to me veech sounded like he drafted more on hope then reality. He talked that they love football and tough. Well theres alot of tough guys who love football with no takent that didntwork out. Reminds me of bilicheck knowing hoe to draft players he eamts for certain things. I just dont trust veech to be bilicheck. I jusy sont think we had to trade up to get who we got both times. But again i hope im wrong. Il still be rootimg for them to be good.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast