Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Merry Xmas

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    163
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Merry Xmas


    0 Not allowed!
    Merry Xmas to all you Crowders!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default Re: Merry Xmas


    0 Not allowed!
    admin wrote:
    Merry Xmas to all you Crowders!
    Merry Christmas admin!!!

    ...And, a Happy New Year!!! :pint: :hammer:


  3. #3
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Merry Xmas


    0 Not allowed!
    Merry Christmas all!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default Re: Merry Xmas


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Merry Christmas all!!!
    Guru! You been kickin butt with yer post count! :hammer:


  5. #5
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Merry Xmas


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Merry Christmas all!!!
    Guru! You been kickin butt with yer post count! :hammer:
    Hmmmm, I went from 100 behind you when I signed up to 730 back.

    I think it has been you kickin butt my friend. :hammer:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default Re: Merry Xmas


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Merry Christmas all!!!
    Guru! You been kickin butt with yer post count! :hammer:
    Hmmmm, I went from 100 behind you when I signed up to 730 back.

    I think it has been you kickin butt my friend. :hammer:


    Yeah; the result of having no life. :pint:


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Merry Xmas


    0 Not allowed!
    Wow, you guys know how to get your Kicks, keep up the good work (grin).

    Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year Coach!

    GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default Re: Merry Xmas


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    Wow, you guys know how to get your Kicks, keep up the good work (grin).

    Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year Coach!

    GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

    8-) :pint:
    :pint: :pint:


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •