Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For all the fighting

Default For all the fighting

http://sidering-knockout.freeonlinegames.com/

Go here instead.....thanks....

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You make me proud!
    Look everyone! I got Chiefster to drink a beer!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Look everyone! I got Chiefster to drink a beer!
    Oops; I mean

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    cant everyone just respect everyones' opinion and sit and chat like grown folks? and have a beer? i mean come on.
    This sounds like you are trying to pick a fight with me. Do you want some little girl?!?!?!?!

Yes it is sad.

We have the freedom to express our thoughts about players, and the team, and it seems some of us think it is OK to bash others on this site.

You're darn tootin'!!!! It is your right to express your opinion, and it is my right to BASH IT!!!!

If you cannot have an intelligent conversation with another individual, I suggest you leave the Crowd and join some other place where there isn't the camaraderie we have here. You are welcome to stay if you can have discourse like an adult.

But, I don't wanna!!!!!

I have offended some of the people that make the site successful when I got here and have apologized and done everything in my power to get along and not call names, etc...

Chicken-S***!!!!

This is Chiefs Football season and we need to start supporting our team, whoever is on the field.

It is disgraceful to comment on a player being injured as good for the team.

Kind of a grey area. Certainly not very classy to cheer for the injury, but at the same time, it is just an observation, that it could be good for the team, that that player is not going to be on the field. I know there would be a certain amount of tounge-biting, if Damon Huard were to go down with an injury.

It is a PUBLIC forum and your opinion is just that. YOURS.
    But I wanna make it everyone elses too.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater
    ...We are losing the cohesiveness that makes this such a great site. I appreciate all of the diverse opinions expressed by our members, especially the veterans, and wish to hear their opinions often...
    This is where you and I differ somewhat. I don't believe we are losing our sites cohesiveness; as a still relatively young BB community I believe we're experiencing what most all other BB's go through and that being, what I call, "growing pains". It hurts to see guys like Canada go away; he is a fun guy to talk to and there is no questioning his "fandom", and it is unfortunate that m0ef0e isn't around as much anymore because he adds some great insight, but the Crowd will survive this and continue to grow. Be patient with the mods (we're only human too) and other members; it will pay off IMO. :)

This is where you and I differ somewhat. I don't believe we are losing our sites cohesiveness; as a still relatively young BB community I believe we're experiencing what most all other BB's go through and that being, what I call, "growing pains". It hurts to see guys like Canada go away; he is a fun guy to talk to and there is no questioning his "fandom", and it is unfortunate that m0ef0e isn't around as much anymore because he adds some great insight, but the Crowd will survive this and continue to grow. Be patient with the mods (we're only human too) and other members; it will pay off IMO. :)

Coulda fooled me...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Coulda fooled me...

That was my Halloween outfit. :p

This is why Chiefster doesn't need a Halloween outfit. :p
    FYP

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    FYP

You stay away from my post! :p

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Kind of a grey area. Certainly not very classy to cheer for the injury, but at the same time, it is just an observation, that it could be good for the team, that that player is not going to be on the field. I know there would be a certain amount of tounge-biting, if Damon Huard were to go down with an injury.
    K here we go, if anyone doesn't know my opinion on Huard then either I am on ignore, they cant read, or maybe too new, but for those that don't I am not a Huard supporter at the moment. (probably wont change but almost always open to discussion).

Noe that being said, I would be vocal if Huard got injured, vocal in support of Huard getting better and upset because he got injured. I want Croyle to start in the worst way, well not the worst way because the worst way is for Huard to get hurt.

I want to see Croyle win the job by his play, or Huard lose it by his play, I feel he should have lost it by his play already, but I am not the coach, so well he is still starting so guess I dont have much pull. I DO NOT want to see Huard hurt, and WILL NOT cheer if he gets injured.

I was not even happy when Cutler got injured, this is in football and life for me, I own a business, but I plan on doing well in my business because I do well and competition drives me, not because a competitor is injured.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    K here we go, if anyone doesn't know my opinion on Huard then either I am on ignore, they cant read, or maybe too new, but for those that don't I am not a Huard supporter at the moment. (probably wont change but almost always open to discussion).

Noe that being said, I would be vocal if Huard got injured, vocal in support of Huard getting better and upset because he got injured. I want Croyle to start in the worst way, well not the worst way because the worst way is for Huard to get hurt.

I want to see Croyle win the job by his play, or Huard lose it by his play, I feel he should have lost it by his play already, but I am not the coach, so well he is still starting so guess I dont have much pull. I DO NOT want to see Huard hurt, and WILL NOT cheer if he gets injured.

I was not even happy when Cutler got injured, this is in football and life for me, I own a business, but I plan on doing well in my business because I do well and competition drives me, not because a competitor is injured.
    That wasn't directed at anyone in particular, but I remember somebody saying that they wouldn't mind seeing a "slight" injury to Huard, so Croyle could get on the field.

I don't think that it is criminal to want a player out of the way, so another can play. Being happy that one player gets a chance, can appear as being happy that the other player is hurt too.

That's why I say it is kind of a "grey area".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast