Eagles @ Washington~ Favorite Redskins by 3
    Vikings @ Green Bay~ Favorite GB by 6
    Bungals @ Ravens ~ Favorite Baltimore by 4.5
    Bears @ faders~ Chicago by 3.5
    Dallas @ Giants~ Favorite Cowboys by 1.5
    Lions @ Arizona~ Favorite Cards by 1
    Colts @ Chargers~ Favorite Indy by 3.5
    49ers @ Seattle~ Favorite Seahawks by 10

Just thought I would post this to help some people out on their picks this week.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

I'm not making all the picks, but the upsets I've been pretty good at picking a couple a week.

I'd watch that Cincy-Baltimore game...Cincy has their #3 WR Chris Henry back this week, which should help open up the offense, and Baltimore's vaunted D is dealing with serious injury issues in the secondary. Cincy's D is weak, but Baltimore's offense is also. I like Cincy to win 35-17 in this one.

The other decent prospect for upset of the week is the Minn-GB game...Adrian "Man-Child" Peterson is coming off a huge game last week, and GB is riding high right now primed for a let-down game. But the lack of a passing game in MN and their weak secondary will end up doing them in. GB 24-21
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I'm not making all the picks, but the upsets I've been pretty good at picking a couple a week.

I'd watch that Cincy-Baltimore game...Cincy has their #3 WR Chris Henry back this week, which should help open up the offense, and Baltimore's vaunted D is dealing with serious injury issues in the secondary. Cincy's D is weak, but Baltimore's offense is also. I like Cincy to win 35-17 in this one.

The other decent prospect for upset of the week is the Minn-GB game...Adrian "Man-Child" Peterson is coming off a huge game last week, and GB is riding high right now primed for a let-down game. But the lack of a passing game in MN and their weak secondary will end up doing them in. GB 24-21

Fixed Your Sig!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png