Thread: Just a warning for you mouthy NOOBS out there.

Default Just a warning for you mouthy NOOBS out there.

Bashing the Chiefs players, coaches, or staff is ok by the rules.

If you want to come in here and start calling members names, that is another story.

You remember how KC Wolf pounded the guy who ran on the field???

Well you are about to be next!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOofejdChSg"]YouTube - KC WOLF[/ame]

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Hermhater is KC Wolf!!!

Does that count as name calling?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Hermhater is KC Wolf!!!

Does that count as name calling?
    Finally txchief has something to contribute to the Crowd!!!!

(Good one guy!)
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

funny. been busy.

Plus, what's there to say that i haven't said already? I tried telling everyone this would be a .500 team with Huard. Now, everyone is pining for Croyle...the guy i was begging to be playing all season.

again...if he had been playing, we could be better or worse. Either way, we're better prepared for next season. as it is, we've accomplished nothing at the QB spot going into next season.

If Herm puts in Croyle and he goes .500 or worse, do we give him a shot at starting the whole season next year? If we do, that's another year we have to wait to draft a better QB (if Croyle bombs in '08) while every other team in our division is getting better at QB.

But, what if he's just a .500 QB like Huard? We KNEW what Huard was before the season started. Not starting Croyle all season put this franchise in a bad situation and we may have to pay for it for the next few years.

funny. been busy.

Plus, what's there to say that i haven't said already? I tried telling everyone this would be a .500 team with Huard. Now, everyone is pining for Croyle...the guy i was begging to be playing all season.

again...if he had been playing, we could be better or worse. Either way, we're better prepared for next season. as it is, we've accomplished nothing at the QB spot going into next season.

If Herm puts in Croyle and he goes .500 or worse, do we give him a shot at starting the whole season next year? If we do, that's another year we have to wait to draft a better QB (if Croyle bombs in '08) while every other team in our division is getting better at QB.

But, what if he's just a .500 QB like Huard? We KNEW what Huard was before the season started. Not starting Croyle all season put this franchise in a bad situation and we may have to pay for it for the next few years.
    Nothing different than what a lot of us have been saying all year.

You kind of went about it in a ****y "I know it all!" way though.

I say the only thing we CAN do right now is put in Croyle.

The O line ain't getting any better, and HERM TALKS big about making changes, or doing something about making points on offense, but I just don't see it.

Every time I think of HERM I think about him clipping his toes on Hard Knocks or something...

All the arguments about anything are moot, if HERM doesn't do it.

You have been more of a Crowd member as of late, but boy you sure p!ssed some people off when you got here...

Couldn't find a video but this is the best I could do...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH2blA6GIwo"]YouTube - Herm Edwards Talks "Hard Knocks" and Playing to Win the Game[/ame]

Last edited by hermhater; 11-08-2007 at 01:20 AM.

funny. been busy.

Please. There were quite a few of us wanting Croyle in there from the start. You were hardly the only one.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Please. There were quite a few of us wanting Croyle in there from the start. You were hardly the only one.
    didn't say i was the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Yep.

Huard did great filling in for Green last year, and got screwed getting pulled when Green came back last year.

THIS is the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Yep.

Huard did great filling in for Green last year, and got screwed getting pulled when Green came back last year.

THIS is the truth...

...wait...what?

...wait...what?

I was quoting Guru, and didn't do a very good job of it.

Use the down arrow, and ...