Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Huards face says it all...

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Huards face says it all...


    0 Not allowed!


    What next???
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post


    What next???
    Yeah but Priest is there saying, Maybe I can spark the O!

    hate to see LJ get hurt though.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Yeah but Priest is there saying, Maybe I can spark the O!

    hate to see LJ get hurt though.
    Well said Sling58. I can understand the frustration of a number of people who have felt like LJ hasn't performed up to standards thus far this season. However I was at a near loss of words the past few days reading this board and hearing people who proclaim to be Chiefs fans cheer at the injury of one of their own. Frankly cheering at the injury of any player is classless, regardless of team, but your own GUY?!

    I don't get it...I could understand rooting for him to get benched, or to get traded, etc...etc...

    But the malicious nature of these posts were at best poor judgement, and at worst poor character. I'll assume the best, and that many were excited about Priest and not thinking about what they're saying regarding LJ.

    Yes I agree that Priest is better suited to run behind a poor O-line, I still wouldn't expect him to "go off" the rest of the season. Denver is a perfect matchup for his return, and hopefully LJ will be back in 2-3 weeks as the positive leak has suggested.





    That is all...and G'day.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    amen RBEDGOOD AMEN!

    LJ can't perform because his o-line isn't performing.

    why can't some people just see that?

    i know his attitude stinks, but who cares... we want him running the ball and scoring touchdowns. not making peace or want him to act a certain way for the media or fans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Well said Sling58. I can understand the frustration of a number of people who have felt like LJ hasn't performed up to standards thus far this season. However I was at a near loss of words the past few days reading this board and hearing people who proclaim to be Chiefs fans cheer at the injury of one of their own. Frankly cheering at the injury of any player is classless, regardless of team, but your own GUY?!

    I don't get it...I could understand rooting for him to get benched, or to get traded, etc...etc...

    But the malicious nature of these posts were at best poor judgement, and at worst poor character. I'll assume the best, and that many were excited about Priest and not thinking about what they're saying regarding LJ.

    Yes I agree that Priest is better suited to run behind a poor O-line, I still wouldn't expect him to "go off" the rest of the season. Denver is a perfect matchup for his return, and hopefully LJ will be back in 2-3 weeks as the positive leak has suggested.





    That is all...and G'day.
    You and me both brother.

    I have went off on a few and try to ignore the others.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post


    What next???
    Actually that looks more like, hmm wonder whats for supper, while Priest is thinking wow hope Larry isn't hurt to bad, and wow here is my chance to get my job back.

    All in all though I think Priest is starting to be a team player and was there to support LJ, can't remember if LJ did that when Priest got hurt or not, I would bet on he did.

    In this picture (although it is only one picture,) to me it looks like Priest is ready to step up and be the team leader, something Huard should try.




  7. #7
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,132
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The better question is where in the world is Huard's neck. His helmet is sitting on his shoulder pads.


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 434

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    The better question is where in the world is Huard's neck. His helmet is sitting on his shoulder pads.
    You're right; he's neck-less.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 434

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Well said Sling58. I can understand the frustration of a number of people who have felt like LJ hasn't performed up to standards thus far this season. However I was at a near loss of words the past few days reading this board and hearing people who proclaim to be Chiefs fans cheer at the injury of one of their own. Frankly cheering at the injury of any player is classless, regardless of team, but your own GUY?!

    I don't get it...I could understand rooting for him to get benched, or to get traded, etc...etc...

    But the malicious nature of these posts were at best poor judgement, and at worst poor character. I'll assume the best, and that many were excited about Priest and not thinking about what they're saying regarding LJ.

    Yes I agree that Priest is better suited to run behind a poor O-line, I still wouldn't expect him to "go off" the rest of the season. Denver is a perfect matchup for his return, and hopefully LJ will be back in 2-3 weeks as the positive leak has suggested.





    That is all...and G'day.
    Outstanding reply, and agreed!

    Rep!


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    HAWKEYE STATE
    Posts
    386
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post


    What next???
    ALL THATS MISSING FROM THIS PIC IS THE LITTLE ARBYS LOGO ABOVE HIS HEAD!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •