Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is everybody?

Default Where is everybody?

Why isn’t this forum exploding with activity, given that this is the most exciting season for the Chiefs ever? Is it the format? The main discussion section is inundated with web news articles that nobody replies to, obscuring the actual discussion threads started by members. Is it that the Crowd activity has shifted to Facebook? Just curious.

The status of Berry is the one gripe I have as a fan in this otherwise miraculous year. The absolute lack of transparency irritates the tick out of me. Reid should be more forthcoming on this issue. To be listed as day to day for over two months is a joke and a mockery.

Another thought. Ctchiefsfan was a significant portion of the volume and the enthusiasm on these boards in recent years. He is surely missed here, and it’s sad that he can’t be enjoying this great season with us.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    Another thought. Ctchiefsfan was a significant portion of the volume and the enthusiasm on these boards in recent years. He is surely missed here, and it’s sad that he can’t be enjoying this great season with us.
    My sentiments exactly. We still don't know what really happened to him.

I’m sorry I’m not on here much. Have to use my IPhone as a hotspot to get on the computer and try to stream the games. More time that not I have to wait for game to load I’m way behind from everything you all are posting and I’m always playing catch-up. Important games I go out and watch at a local sports bar. Anytime I try to open my phone to post something my stream freezes so I just let it play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12