Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Postgame @Browns.

Default Postgame @Browns.

This is one of those games where while it was a W there is still a lot of room to get better. Lessons will hopefully be learned in this one.

Way to many flags today. Last I saw there was 11 on us. That just isn't going to win against the better teams in the league. We got away with it today. But good lord that just can't happen and must be fixed.

Offense. They just did what they do. Kelce and Hunt were there to play for sure they had a little extra mojo playing in front of their hometown area. The Browns are not even that bad of a d. One of the TD really stood out to me and that was a TD pass to Kelce. The Browns defended that pretty well. Kelce just made a better play and Mahomes just put the ball where it needed to be. Sometimes it's not bad defense it's just better offense. And that is hard to get. We have the players that can do that and that is why this team is a threat to beat anyone in the NFL. Watkins got hurt near the end hopefully it's not to bad. We could afford a game if he needs to miss a game. But we will really need all the weapons for the Rams game coming up.

I often complain about the use of the screens. But today they were used VERY well and were VERY effective So I must give some props to Andy Reid for that. As much as I think he can get to screen happy today a job that was really well done. So a huge tip of the cap to Mr.Reid today.

Defense. Like last week they did a lot to make you frustrated. But then again they did things to help the win. Getting a couple of turnovers. But they still leave you with the feeling that at the end they will be the reason this team doesn't advance in the postseason. Getting Houston back will be of help. I'm just going to assume that Berry won't be back. But like the offense, they are really going to have a tough task in a couple of weeks. They have another game to get things figured out. But I am really afraid of what the Rams might do against this D. Hopefully they can step up. They as much as I gripe about them have improved from the start of the year even if it is just a slight improvement.

During the late stages of the game, the CBS cameras got a glimpse of John Dorsey. I could not help but think what he must be feeling. I'm sure there was a bit of him that was frustrated at the outcome of the game. But there also had to be a sense of pride in seeing the team that he had a huge part of building doing so well. We still owe him a huge thank you for the job he did in drafting the weapons on offense that we now are all enjoying. Cleveland is in good hands. And in another year or two, we might just be seeing them in the post season. Hopefully the outcome will be the same :)

The Chiefs are 8-1 and will remain alone in first place. Hopefully, we get a little bit of help from the Seahawks. Next week is another game that the Chiefs really should win. But that Ram game is looming hopefully there is no look ahead to that and take the Cardinals lightly. On to the Cardinals game lets get to 9-1 GO CHIEFS
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I still wish we had Dorsey but that is neither here nor their , its 6 of 1 and half dozen of a another, once again im left feeling unimpressed by the outcome where we should've put up 50 on a team and didn't. Mahomes just needs 1 more Touchdwon to tie the team record and he is on pace for 53 touchdowns and 5300 yards if that isnt MVP worthy i dont know what is

If we got Berry back 2-3 weeks before playoffs I would think he can still be serviceable. If he finally becomes available 1 game before playoffs I say he might as well sit them out also. Sucks to say but the guys who got us there should play not ones who watched all season I don’t care if you’re a captain or not. Houston should get his butt back on the field also

I still think we should re-sign DJ and see if he’s got anything left in the tank. If nothing else let him mentor or current linebackers and he can get a ring with a team he devoted his whole career to and retire as a chief and become our linebackers coach

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I still wish we had Dorsey but that is neither here nor their , its 6 of 1 and half dozen of a another, once again im left feeling unimpressed by the outcome where we should've put up 50 on a team and didn't. Mahomes just needs 1 more Touchdwon to tie the team record and he is on pace for 53 touchdowns and 5300 yards if that isnt MVP worthy i dont know what is
    50 points is a bit unrealistic in the NFL. The gap just isn't that big between the good teams and the bad teams.

Mahomes should be able to break that record at home next week :)
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    If we got Berry back 2-3 weeks before playoffs I would think he can still be serviceable. If he finally becomes available 1 game before playoffs I say he might as well sit them out also. Sucks to say but the guys who got us there should play not ones who watched all season I don’t care if you’re a captain or not. Houston should get his butt back on the field also

It would be great to get Berry back. I just don't think that we can count on it at this point. But for all I know he plays next Sunday doubtful but who knows.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Welp we didn't get any help from the Seahawks. Still only have that 1 game lead. But the Rams D is looking just plain bad. We can hang with them and might have to if we want to stay alone in 1st place
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The Rams Defense scares me they have a better defense thann ours and we will have to score in the 40's to beat them. As far as the Chargers were just gonna have to do it ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    The Rams Defense scares me they have a better defense thann ours and we will have to score in the 40's to beat them. As far as the Chargers were just gonna have to do it ourselves
    They actually haven't been that much better then us on D. We are giving up a little under a field goal more then them a game. And are scoring more per game
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    50 points is a bit unrealistic in the NFL. The gap just isn't that big between the good teams and the bad teams.

Mahomes should be able to break that record at home next week :)
    Perhaps the exception to that may be the Oakland Raiders who look like they have just flat out QUIT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast