Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So remember that Marcus Peters trade

Default So remember that Marcus Peters trade

Watching him get toasted by the Saints.

I remember many being upset about the trade. But I didn't think he was as good as people make him out to be. Maybe we made the right move trading him. He isn't having that good of a year. Has anyone's opinion of that trade changed?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

LOL as soon as I posted this He got beat for another long TD
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Pro Football Focus has him rated as one of the worst CB's in the league this year

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Pro Football Focus has him rated as one of the worst CB's in the league this year
    Yep and we got a 2nd rounder in next years draft that's looking better and better all the time

Brett Veach made the right move IMO
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

he wasnt going to resign, he was a cancer on the field and off and he wasnt all that. I mind the trade other than the fact they didn't do a whole lot to improve the secondary

Maybe he was a product of such an aswesome pass rush and safety help over top?

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...marcus-peters/

The biggest complaint I had with Peters was his tackling. He refused to tackle. He also tends to gamble a lot which makes him very succeptable to giving up the big play.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Maybe he was a product of such an aswesome pass rush and safety help over top?
    That's very possible. He could make some great plays from time to time. But that doesn't make him a great player.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Still think we got the short end of the stick with the Peters trade. No, Peters didn't tackle worth a hoot, can recall that Deion Sanders was the same way. My hope is that Veach and Reid already have someone lined up to draft next April.

IMO people are making more out of the Rams' first loss than what it really is. Let's put this into perspective...They lost to the Saints, not the Bills. Drew Brees is having a great year. It's not like Peters got torched by a CFL backup QB. It's kinda been the story with good teams losing games this year, though. When the Patriots got off to a slow start, everyone predicted how fast they'd go to pieces. They didn't. Same for Pittsburg. Now they're right back in it.

Greedy Williams CB LSU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast