Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Chiefs locker room show

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default Chiefs locker room show


    0 Not allowed!
    Ok, I have my tickets to the Chiefs Locker Room Show for 11/14 - My idea is to have a sign or something that has chiefscrowd.com on it... any other suggestions?

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    BTW.. I will have 3 other girls with me from work.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Ok, I have my tickets to the Chiefs Locker Room Show for 11/14 - My idea is to have a sign or something that has chiefscrowd.com on it... any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    BTW.. I will have 3 other girls with me from work.
    Spend the money to get you and the girls ChiefsCrowd.com tshirts and I'm sure admin will send you a jersey!

    Do the sign, the shirts, and have something about animal rights and you are sure to get on TV!!!

    Way to go girl!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    are there chiefscrowd.com t-shirts???

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,899
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Spend the money to get you and the girls ChiefsCrowd.com tshirts and I'm sure admin will send you a jersey!

    Do the sign, the shirts, and have something about animal rights and you are sure to get on TV!!!

    Way to go girl!
    That would be awesome.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I have a list of rules from KCTV 5

    No autographs or pics... nothing about signs though

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,899
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I have a list of rules from KCTV 5

    No autographs or pics... nothing about signs though
    Get busy girl!


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    are there chiefscrowd.com t-shirts???
    Yes there are!

    Chiefster get admin to send this girl 3 tshirts for the girls she is going with to the locker room show!

    Get you're face and tshirt on the air girl!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,899
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Yes there are!

    Chiefster get admin to send this girl 3 tshirts for the girls she is going with to the locker room show!

    Get you're face and tshirt on the air girl!

    I'll see what I can do!


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'll see what I can do!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •