Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Postgame @RAMS You have to learn

Default Postgame @RAMS You have to learn

This one hurts.

Patrick Mahomes was due to have a game like this. All the greats do. He did a lot to keep us in the game He also did a lot to lose the game can't turn the ball over like that and expect to win the game you just can't. He's going to have to learn that

The defense didn't play as bad as the score would make you think. They scored 2 tds without the D being on the field. And the offense gave them a short field for another. And they did make some plays get some stops to give them a shot.

That being said See any of my past Bob Sutton rants. Make every excuse you want but he is horrible. Has to go. Should have went at the end of last season. Greg Robinson could win when you scored 50. This joke can't

They have the bye week coming so it sucks that this is what we have to sit on for 2 weeks. But the positive is in the 2 weeks that we lost we did not get in a game where we just didn't have the talent we just made mistakes and could have won either game.

But man that makes the loss hurt that much more. We should have won that game. On to Oakland that we have to win. Lucky we got some breathing room earlier in the weekend. So this doesn't hurt as bad
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Ive heard some rumblings that Sutton might be getting an Extension

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I hope you're joking dude couldn't stop a peewee team he's clueless
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I wish i was joking

Berry supposed to be back after the bye. Wish he would have suffered with one foot he’s still better than most

A repeat of the NE game. Too many mistakes cost KC the game.

Sucks to have their highest point output of the year & still lose.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    A repeat of the NE game. Too many mistakes cost KC the game.

Sucks to have their highest point output of the year & still lose.
    The only difference was the number of mistakes the offense made. They made some in the Pats game but not like they did tonight.

What gets me is on D while they did a little better then the NE game we like always saw the SAME mistakes time and time again. Frustrating to see nothing learned week in and week out
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Well, Matt. I had said in another thread, that the most important thing was to make a good showing and come out injury-free, so I believe that took place, at least.

Look out Oakland in two weeks, because the Chiefs are going to kick their a$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Oh no... Please no!

Incredible game. Highest scoring game ever in MNF history.

While it sucks we lost, let's put this in some perspective...It's an NFC opponent. Whatever the Rams do/don't do from here on out, affects their side of the playoff picture - not ours. But we need to take care of business and win out if we want a scenario where the road to the SB goes through KC.

Sutton didn't do himself any favors this game. As cruddy as our secondary is, Sutton started the game having them play zone, which Goff happily picked apart. Also, everyone in the secondary was grabbing LAR's receivers, then stopped, as if they were told to be grabby initially, then told not to. Even the commentator was trying to tell them how to play corner (Sad.).

On the plus side, our pass rush really showed up when we needed it to. The did a good job and LA was forced to take their main weapon (Gurley) and use him as a decoy or blocker until late in the game when they needed to run time off the clock. Also, when LA made the decision to keep playing with 2 1/2 minutes on the clock instead of just kneeling and burning off what time they could, the defense didn't let up and put the ball back into the offense's hands.

The offense looked like it was completely out of steam when we got the ball back. That's gotta change if we ever are lucky enough to get that situation again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast