Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drummond/ Sippio

Default Drummond/ Sippio

What is the deal with Drummond?? he cant return a kickoff or punt to save his life!!!!!!!!
    Oh and were the heck is Sippio????? I'd much rather have Sippio in there then Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    What is the deal with Drummond?? he cant return a kickoff or punt to save his life!!!!!!!!
    Oh and were the heck is Sippio????? I'd much rather have Sippio in there then Parker.
    I would also like to know why Sippio is not at least returning the kickoffs. I have not totally given up on Parker yet, yet. I would like to see Sippio, DB, and TG on the field togather in the Red Zone. I think that would be a strong trio to cover.

You said it!

The Dbacks wouldn't know who to double team!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Watching Hard knocks this summer they were talking about Sippio and they said they would keep him around but the only knock against the guy is "he is not a burner" . Just thought I would post that since someone the other day stated that he should be returning punts because he was fast . Or somethig to that affect. Sont get me wrong I want him to start more then ever and after meeting him and talking to him I want him to play even more. He is a class act !

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Watching Hard knocks this summer they were talking about Sippio and they said they would keep him around but the only knock against the guy is "he is not a burner" . Just thought I would post that since someone the other day stated that he should be returning punts because he was fast . Or somethig to that affect. Sont get me wrong I want him to start more then ever and after meeting him and talking to him I want him to play even more. He is a class act !
    I believe you are correct on this, his strength wasn't his speed it was his power. The said that because he played in the Arena league he could go up and take the ball away and really fight for possession, also he could make the circus catches. I am far from knowing all on this so please feel free to make corrections if necessary.

I have VERY little faith in what the Chiefs coaches tell us anymore.

HERM has ruined the Offense and seems to have just now realized it.

I remember at the start of the season when he was saying how easy it is to win low scoring games, and now he is talking about how we definitely need to score points.

This dude isn't qualified to be a head coach in the NFL, and he doesn't seem to be learning very quickly on the job.

7 years in and all he can do is kill an offense.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Burning speed is not needed in the Red Zone. I not really sure if this needed in punt returns, as it would seem to me that you need to be a strong possession receiver in punts, and then make quick moves to openings, lack of top speed in Kick Return, I do not know. I am no expert.

Speed helps in the kick return alot.

It is quickness that makes decent returns, speed that makes a return turn into a TD.

Drummond doesn't seem to have either.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Speed helps in the kick return alot.

It is quickness that makes decent returns, speed that makes a return turn into a TD.

Drummond doesn't seem to have either.
    I agree, break away speed is important. Is there lack of development in changing from arena to NFL holding Sippio back. I would think we would want his developed arena skills, when we are in the red zone. Strength, go after and get the pass. I just don't know why we are not giving him some time. Quick in slants?

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I agree, break away speed is important. Is there lack of development in changing from arena to NFL holding Sippio back. I would think we would want his developed arena skills, when we are in the red zone. Strength, go after and get the pass. I just don't know why we are not giving him some time. Quick in slants?
    Because HERM can't make the right decision if it bit him in the a$$ and said "Make me!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast