Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: chiefs just released hunt

Default chiefs just released hunt

man this is aweful.

the girl punched him in the face. but he it looks like he started it. based on how the girls are dressed... either prostitute or trouble. he should have just stayed clear from the go... man this sucks stupidity

In my judgement, this is a complete OVERREACTION from the Chiefs. Kareem Hunt was not charged with any criminal charges. If he lied, I'm not condoning that. Witnesses said these gals were told to go away at the hotel & even were offered money to get a cab to take them home.

HOWEVER, why not wait until the season is over & address the issue and try to trade him and get something in return for him. To just cut him like this at this point in the season, is completely LUDICROUS.

Don't be surprised if Kareem Hunt ends up wearing silver & black next year. When the investigation is over, he'll be free to sign with any team he wants to. The Raiders will surely come calling.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    In my judgement, this is a complete OVERREACTION from the Chiefs. Kareem Hunt was not charged with any criminal charges. If he lied, I'm not condoning that. Witnesses said these gals were told to go away at the hotel & even were offered money to get a cab to take them home.

HOWEVER, why not wait until the season is over & address the issue and try to trade him and get something in return for him. To just cut him like this at this point in the season, is completely LUDICROUS.

Don't be surprised if Kareem Hunt ends up wearing silver & black next year. When the investigation is over, he'll be free to sign with any team he wants to. The Raiders will surely come calling.
    he was a Dorsey guy, who happens to manage the team from his home town. I would be shocked if he does not sign under cleveland

As long as he clears waivers im willing to bet chiefs will bring him back once he takes cares of his actions and goes through the process i.e. after investigation and possibly criminal legal action is taken care of. Remember Reid gave Vick a second chance. So mayne chiefs are counting on him to clear waivers since redskins go so much bad PR for claiming foster last week. Boy though they prolly wish they didnt and used it on Hunt atleast theyd have a better rb for taking all the heat.

This SUCKS. Bad timing.

If Kareem lied to the team that's their justification right there. The team isn't interested in this kind of PR nightmare, especially now. They obviously aren't interested in trade value at this point.

Have seen three videos so far (TMZ). My first question is why now? Why wait to bring this up until now? Second is there's a clip that's shot in a hallway, and the camera looks like it's either guided or hand held. If it was a guided camera from a security office, why wasn't there any security coming in to break the situation up? If it was hand held, what was that person's actions, did they go to the front desk and try to get help? Or did they just stand there filming knowing that an NFL player involved in a fight was money from the TMZ bank?

I don't think this is an overreaction at all. Hunt has had more than one thing like this. And this wasn't even the most recent. In June he was accused of punching a man. Issues seem to follow Hunt. It was the right thing to just cut bait at this point

It hurts us on the field I know but you just can't keep someone who doesn't learn around. And from what I have seen and now knowing that Hunt lied about the whole thing it just seems to me that he didn't learn.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    This SUCKS. Bad timing.

If Kareem lied to the team that's their justification right there. The team isn't interested in this kind of PR nightmare, especially now. They obviously aren't interested in trade value at this point.

Have seen three videos so far (TMZ). My first question is why now? Why wait to bring this up until now? Second is there's a clip that's shot in a hallway, and the camera looks like it's either guided or hand held. If it was a guided camera from a security office, why wasn't there any security coming in to break the situation up? If it was hand held, what was that person's actions, did they go to the front desk and try to get help? Or did they just stand there filming knowing that an NFL player involved in a fight was money from the TMZ bank?
    That's my point. Why now? Why not before or after the season? The way this season was going we should have all suspected "this is too good to be true". For the first 11 games, it wasn't, but now it will be for the rest of the year -- too good to be true. This is going to have a huge impact, and not a good one at that.

That's my point. Why now? Why not before or after the season? The way this season was going we should have all suspected "this is too good to be true". For the first 11 games, it wasn't, but now it will be for the rest of the year -- too good to be true. This is going to have a huge impact, and not a good one at that.
    Highlighted for being the first thing that went through my mind....

Before I cast any doubts, want to see Spencer Ware given a decent shot at being our #1 RB. With five games remaining we'll get a better idea of what he's about, why they keep bringing him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Highlighted for being the first thing that went through my mind....

Before I cast any doubts, want to see Spencer Ware given a decent shot at being our #1 RB. With five games remaining we'll get a better idea of what he's about, why they keep bringing him back.
    I think Ware will do okay, but we have to face the reality that Hunt was DYNAMIC. We are talking about 1202 yards from scrimmage and 14 TD's through the first 11 games, now being erased from their Offense for the rest of the year. Also, what kind of affect is this incident going to have on the rest of the squad?

Just like you had highlighted about "too good to be true", I had hoped that something wouldn't come along to derail what was shaping up to be a great season, but now, here it is.

Why i dont think Hunt will effect the chiefs cuz our offense wasnt based on him. Honestly i think alot of backs could do well in our system. I kinda look like it like New England jas done. When was their last star RB? Corey Dillon? I dont think chiefs will value a single RB that much. We will never overpay orhave a high salary cap RB cuz i think alot of rb can work in our aystem so no need to have a high priced RB.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast