Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: chiefs just released hunt

Default chiefs just released hunt

man this is aweful.

For the best IMO
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

they said he wasnt truthful In internal discussions in the off season. The video proves he lied.

He did it to himself

Man this sucks. I still dont understand it though. Im not sure why a 6 game suspension would have been good enoigh. They made new rules just for this. Im thinking chiefs over reacted cuz pr. Though to be honest i was pissed when they drafted hill who choked his preg gf. I dont understand how the nfl or chiefs never seen the video until nkw. Did they not see ask the police or hotel for footage? How in the world even if Hunt lied if you did basic investigation and looked st video then hunts words wouldnt matter. This 10 months later is inexcusable in ny opinion. Nfl really screwed up. If the nfl dod their freaken job this was in feb so chiefs could have drafted or picked up another rb instead of doing this mid season.

This is more important than football Jason this is inexcusable you never lay your hands on a woman period. He deserved to be released

Good move. Sets the right precedent. Tells the rest of the team, “don’t f up, because it brings this team down”. Next man up! Spencer Ware! A minor bump on our road to the Super Bowl!

I hope this give Daryl Williams a shot the Rookie from LSU

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    This is more important than football Jason this is inexcusable you never lay your hands on a woman period. He deserved to be released
    I know. Im just mad about the timing. If nfl did their job and investigate and do a simple look at a video the chiefs would have all offseason and the draft to replace hunt. Should have never gone this far. Nfl screwed the fans. Hunt wrong but why cant ndl ever look at the damn video's. This aint the 1st time they failed to watch recordings.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I don’t know that I seen all the footage but he shoves the girl. He didn’t hit her. There are certain circumstances where pushing a girl is merited. Not saying this situation is one of them just saying if a girl is full on punching me I’m going to push her to get away. Kareem’s mistake was he was for sure the aggressor and if he would have pushed to get away and not keep coming at her or have to be held back then all would have been ok but he didn’t. So bye Kareem

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast