Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Pregame Pats talk AFC CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE LINE

Default Pregame Pats talk AFC CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE LINE

So here we are playing for a trip to the super bowl.

We have home field and hopefully one of the most hyped crowds that we have ever seen.

To me the key isn't exactly a player. It's going to be won on the sidelines. If we are going to beat the Pats Andy is going to have to be on his A game. The playcalling can't be off. The Time management has to be good. This is a chance for Andy Reid to silence his critics I hope he makes use of it. You are not going to beat the Pats in the playoffs if you get outcoached.

Last week we heard all the talk about how the Colts were so hot and were so good the week before. I bet we see a lot of that same talk this week and already have seen some of it.

On the field the Chiefs O line is going to have to be better then they were against the Colts. Watching this game they harrassed Rivers all day long. Mahomes is far more mobile so that will be some help. But they are going to have to bring it.

Last week I said it was time to win a home playoff game and they got it done. Now it's time to bring that Lamar Hunt Trophy HOME. Lets get it done GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Memo to Breeland Speaks and the rest of the Chiefs Defensive players:

If you get the chance to tackle Brady, tackle him clean, but tackle him HARD !!

Tom Brady is NOT your drinking buddy !!

Had to get up and go out in the negative wind chills to take the doggy out it's nearly 3 am I live nowhere near Arrowhead an entire state away.

I hear music and a car door slam and then a Tomahawk chant start. Chiefs fans are PUMPED
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Had to get up and go out in the negative wind chills to take the doggy out it's nearly 3 am I live nowhere near Arrowhead an entire state away.

I hear music and a car door slam and then a Tomahawk chant start. Chiefs fans are PUMPED
    Let's hope the Chiefs are just as pumped as the fans are & win the game and head off to the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Let's hope the Chiefs are just as pumped as the fans are & win the game and head off to the Super Bowl.
    Oh they will be

This was a total shock to me. I mean there are a number of Chiefs fans where I live. Did not expect a 3am Chop chant. I may or may not have joined in from one block over :)
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Our Chiefs need a good start early. Get Brady some 3 and outs early, get him off the field. If we can establish some footing in the 1st quarter and have the lead, we got a good chance of beating these guys.

And I might add, we need to establish a running game. Pats have good secondary. So get Williams going to keep their safeties up and open things up for Kelce and Hill.
    And Hightower is a beast. Keep him at Bay.
    And spy Eddleman (spelling?) That guy will kill ya.

It's been awhile since i've been here (life's been hectic), but glad to see it's still active. I'm going to my first game at arrowhead. I plan to yell until I have no voice.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    It's been awhile since i've been here (life's been hectic), but glad to see it's still active. I'm going to my first game at arrowhead. I plan to yell until I have no voice.
    I haven't been around much either. And I'll be yelling right along with you - except I'll be in front of my TV...

So im going with these Picks

Rams vs Saints = Rams Win

Patriots vs Chiefs = Patriots Win its worked the first week lets keep the streak alive

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    So im going with these Picks

Rams vs Saints = Rams Win

Patriots vs Chiefs = Patriots Win its worked the first week lets keep the streak alive
    Good job

I have saved this for a good time but RIP 2019 Chiefs. No way they are going to make it any further
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast