Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Changed my mind...

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Changed my mind...


    0 Not allowed!
    I am disappointed with you all..

    Get here and celebrate the CHIEFS!!!!!!!!


    If you don't you SUCK!!!!!!!111


    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I am disappointed with you all..

    Get here and celebrate the CHIEFS!!!!!!!!


    If you don't you SUCK!!!!!!!111


    Rock on doggy!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    south of nowhere
    Posts
    2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Celebrate what? Ranking 30th in passing??
    Love watching Allen sack!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Some of us were not around any computer access during the game. Some of us spend game time with family.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Some of us were not around any computer access during the game. Some of us spend game time with family.
    Well I assume you are referring to my OP, but that was at 2am or something.

    I was drunk and stoked from the beers, and Chiefs/Broncs conference in the parking lot of his hotel, with YZILLA.

    I'm glad you have family to enjoy the game with, some of us don't even have that.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SACK NUTT View Post
    Celebrate what? Ranking 30th in passing??

    As far as everyone here in KC was concerned this was gonna be an easy win.

    We were celebrating last night.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Some of us were not around any computer access during the game. Some of us spend game time with family.
    Exactly!

    ...And some of us have to work every other Sunday.


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Well I assume you are referring to my OP, but that was at 2am or something.

    I was drunk and stoked from the beers, and Chiefs/Broncs conference in the parking lot of his hotel, with YZILLA.


    I'm glad you have family to enjoy the game with, some of us don't even have that.
    This is what happens when one generalizes and posts while drunk.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Exactly!

    ...And some of us have to work every other Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    This is what happens when one generalizes and posts while drunk.
    This is more than 9 hours after my original post, and was celebrating an impending Chiefs victory.

    No generalization at all.

    The Chiefs should have won this game hands down.

    This was a disgrace.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    This is more than 9 hours after my original post, and was celebrating an impending Chiefs victory.

    No generalization at all.

    The Chiefs should have won this game hands down.

    This was a disgrace.
    Sorry; I didn't make myself very clear I was actually referring to your "sucks" comment in the Thread stater.

    But, it's neither here nor there.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •