Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kickoff Now!!!!

Default Kickoff Now!!!!

Chiefs Stop The Donks At The 32!!!!

Go Chiefs!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

take huard out now.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I was wondering if anyone would like to stick up for Huard at this point in the game, (2nd Quarter after the punt block)

ok, i just got home from church...i can't see the game, but know Huard has already thrown a pick. how did we get the safety?

also, how's the running game? is it blowing up like some people thought it would? how do Priest and Kolby look?

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    ok, i just got home from church...i can't see the game, but know Huard has already thrown a pick. how did we get the safety?
    Safety was on a blocked punt (Pollard) went out of the endzone.

Running game isn't doing so well, need to be on the field longer then 4 plays a series, Huard has had 1 int and 2 or 3 more that could have been int's. Good news is as of right now only behind by one. (Im on tvu and lagged badly.

we are leading by 2 at the half. I think our running game is okay..... cant complain about what priest is doing. Our D is allowing too many open recievers out there though.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Safety was on a blocked punt (Pollard) went out of the endzone.

Running game isn't doing so well, need to be on the field longer then 4 plays a series, Huard has had 1 int and 2 or 3 more that could have been int's. Good news is as of right now only behind by one. (Im on tvu and lagged badly.
    that is incorrect, the correct word is "okey" at this point. Priest is getting good yardage. His total doesnt look so good because he made one huge mistake where he ran WAY back in the backfield trying to make something out of nothing. Other than that, he is looking good, not great. Another half to play to see what he can do. I think they need to throw some screen passes to Priest, mix it up with him.

We need to put Brody in. Huard has thrown 3 potential interceptions. One they actually caught.

Huard is starting the second half.

Sigh...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

lol...Huard rocks...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast