Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs are in 1st place

Default Chiefs are in 1st place

I dont hate Huard, it is not his fault that Herm made him go out this way. Kind of pathetic as a coach.

But it ended like it did, so be it.

Now we at least get to watch the future of our team with croyle in and smith even getting some carries.

We are officially in rebuilding mode.

However, how important is it to win this sucky division? VERY!

if we can get croyle 1 game of playoff experience this year, that is going to mean the world! It is a big deal!

Lets get out the hammer and nails then.

How many times can you say off sides donkeys. THanks for the extra practice

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

They are talking about Croyle must have the best hard count in football. LOL Maybe they are trying to get Croyle some practice.

Just said we have a flag, how odd, and it was another offsides penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    I dont hate Huard, it is not his fault that Herm made him go out this way. Kind of pathetic as a coach.
    this comment is irrelevant and stupid.

Now we at least get to watch the future of our team with croyle in and smith even getting some carries.

if we can get croyle 1 game of playoff experience this year, that is going to mean the world! It is a big deal!
    I agree with this though.
    Now that Brodie is THE GUY, i actually have a reason to care about what the Chiefs do this season. If we CAN get to the playoffs, that one game will be a big deal in Croyle's maturization process.

Let's just hope Oakland doesn't learn hhow to win before we play them at home. If we don't beat Oakland, games at home against SD, @ Denver, home for Tennessee, then at the upstart Lions and then the Jets could see us winning as few as 2 of the remaining games.

Today's game could be chalked up to turnovers and wouldn't be surprised to see us win in Denver. Hopefully we don't split with Oakland and SD which would give us 3 more wins and put us at 7-6 assuming a loss to INDY.

That leaves us with 3 remaining games. Titans who are a pretty good team, the Lions, who absolutely stomped the team we just lost to, and the Jets...in New York, where the fans are going to make it as hard as possible on Herm Edwards.

While I'd love to see us go to the playoffs, i for one, just don't think it's a practical goal. If we do get a chance, it'll only be as a division winner in a REALLY bad division. We're gonna need help from SD and Denver to stay in this thing.

Just my opinion.

Looking at the standings, if SD losses tonight we would be both be 4-5 in the league and both 2-1 in the conference. Looks like a tie for first.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

So are you now right 97.7% of the time?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

texaschief, your mom is irrelevant and stupid.

herm could have taken huard out before the crowd completely booed his arze and saved some face.

you are a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Now that Brodie is THE GUY, i actually have a reason to care about what the Chiefs do this season. If we CAN get to the playoffs, that one game will be a big deal in Croyle's maturization process.

Let's just hope Oakland doesn't learn hhow to win before we play them at home. If we don't beat Oakland, games at home against SD, @ Denver, home for Tennessee, then at the upstart Lions and then the Jets could see us winning as few as 2 of the remaining games.

Today's game could be chalked up to turnovers and wouldn't be surprised to see us win in Denver. Hopefully we don't split with Oakland and SD which would give us 3 more wins and put us at 7-6 assuming a loss to INDY.

That leaves us with 3 remaining games. Titans who are a pretty good team, the Lions, who absolutely stomped the team we just lost to, and the Jets...in New York, where the fans are going to make it as hard as possible on Herm Edwards.

While I'd love to see us go to the playoffs, i for one, just don't think it's a practical goal. If we do get a chance, it'll only be as a division winner in a REALLY bad division. We're gonna need help from SD and Denver to stay in this thing.

Just my opinion.
    damn, shirlock, we finally see the light now that you mention the only way we will make the playoffs is because we win our bad division.

We thought we would win it outright, but now that you point this out, the rest of the board now is re-evaluating their thinking.

talk about a comment being irrelevant and stupid.

texaschief, your mom is irrelevant and stupid.

herm could have taken huard out before the crowd completely booed his arze and saved some face.

you are a fool.
    lmao

come up with that all by yourself? you sure showed me!!

there should be an age limit on this board. no one under 6 years old should be able to post...that way, we don't have to read your pathetic bullshi#$.

wish i could give you a tissue to wipe up those tears...didn't mean to hurt you so deeply.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast