How can we fix this problem?
Do you think this is the number one issue with offensive output this season?
This is an excerpt discussing the issue of how the Defensive penalties by the Packers helped our offense.
Here's what happened on each of the five 3rd downs the Chiefs had in the first half:
- 3rd and 3 - Huard sacked for -5 yards
- 3rd and 5 - Huard sacked for -4 yards
- 3rd and 6 - False start on RT Chris Terry (bailed out on the next play by defensive holding)
- 3rd and 11 - First down via defensive holding
- 3rd and 13 - Incomplete to Tony Gonzalez
- 3rd and 5 - Huard sacked for -8 yards
- 3rd and 7 - Incomplete pass to Jeff Webb