Thread: Chiefs fan in san diego

Default Chiefs fan in san diego

What's up to all my red and gold, I,ve moved to cali from good old KC about 6 years ago, and last year when the chiefs came to SD we had our first tailgate at Qualcomm it was a good turn out we had almost 50 people in Chiefs gear, BBQ grill cooking, and getting reasdy for the game. So you in So Cali and are going to this years game hit me up.

Dat_KC_Boi

GO CHIEFS!!!

Default Re: Chiefs fan in san diego

Hey, what's up!

I'll be attending the game this year. I usually go with about 5, 10 and sometimes 15 other CHIEF fans.
    Hope to see you!

I live in Corona Valley near Ontario, Mira Loma, CA.

Later,

jp

I live in Encinitas i am a die hard Chiefs fan i moved to SD from KC about 10 years ago i go to all the Chiefs Charger games we got like ten people. if all of us get together we would have a good group of Red And Gold fans. I fly to kc atleast two times a year for games at arrowhead. but yeah hit me up all of us Chiefs fans go out all the time together My E-mail is lcrclothing@yahoo.com my name is Tim hit me up Even in the offseason if you want to go party with the SD Chiefs fans

dat_kc_boi wrote:
    What's up to all my red and gold, I,ve moved to cali from good old KC about 6 years ago, and last year when the chiefs came to SD we had our first tailgate at Qualcomm it was a good turn out we had almost 50 people in Chiefs gear, BBQ grill cooking, and getting reasdy for the game. So you in So Cali and are going to this years game hit me up.

Dat_KC_Boi

GO CHIEFS!!!
    So how is Bolt country?? Good to hear that we had a force of Red and Gold faithful that nearly reached the half Century mark there where Marty-Ball reigns supreme. Wish I could join ya there, I'll bet the weather is much nicer. Well I'm new to this particular BB, I'm looking for an alternative to the other BB, so holler back at me. :-D