Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Off-season news updates

Thumbs Up
    Received: 368
    Given: 0

Default Off-season news updates

0 Not allowed!
    Jason La Canfora reports the Chiefs are exploring trade options on the offensive side of the ball and are looking to make a splash in FA, weather be RB or WR. La Confora spoke with a few teams who believe the Chiefs will be players in the Le' veon Bell Sweepstakes. And the bottom line is don't be surprised if the Chiefs come away with a big time RB or WR like Antonio Brown.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Everything Ive read, the expert speculate if he was to be cut it would be a post June 1st cut, Im not sure what the salary figures would be in that case though.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Now hearing the Chiefs are willing to deal Dee Ford for a High 3rd Round pick. This and the fact that a holdup for a potential trade is the contract talk, makes me think that it appears more likely than not that Dee Ford is dealt.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Hearing rumors that John Dorsey and the Browns could be making a play to pluck Safety Eric Berry out of Kansas City. Will keep you posted.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 555
    Given: 222

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Hearing rumors that John Dorsey and the Browns could be making a play to pluck Safety Eric Berry out of Kansas City. Will keep you posted.
    I would bee okay with that. It looks like Dorsey is raiding our cupboard. He's already taken Hunt and Demetrius Harris. We're going to have Chiefs North in Chicago and Chiefs East in Cleveland!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 294
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!
    Now hearing the Chiefs are willing to deal Dee Ford for a High 3rd Round pick. This and the fact that a holdup for a potential trade is the contract talk, makes me think that it appears more likely than not that Dee Ford is dealt.
    That is what they are saying on the local radio. If there is any truth to this rumor. I would say the Chiefs are actively looking for suitors before cutting him on Friday.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    The chiefs already traded Ford to the 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick Seek. It was announced yesterday.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    chiefs just released EB.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 1

1 Not allowed!
    Honestly I'm relieved that Eric Berry is no longer a chief. It gets old wondering if hes going to be healthy when season comes and then wonder every week if he can play. simply put you just coulndt count on him. If he had surgery then maybe I would have a different feeling but no surgery after you missed all season. Give me a break.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    The chiefs already traded Ford to the 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick Seek. It was announced yesterday.
    Oh I was talking bout the Berry Rumors to Cleveland. I replied to a wrong post. My bad.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,379
    Given: 1,517

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Honestly I'm relieved that Eric Berry is no longer a chief. It gets old wondering if hes going to be healthy when season comes and then wonder every week if he can play. simply put you just coulndt count on him. If he had surgery then maybe I would have a different feeling but no surgery after you missed all season. Give me a break.
    My sentiments exactly. Most overrated, overhyped, and overpaid player EVER in Chiefs history and it wasn't even close. The substance wasn't there, as evidenced by only 14 career INT's (most of which were of the "look what I found" variety). Greg Wesley had 29 career INT's in the same time span.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast