Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Off-season news updates

Thumbs Up
    Received: 368
    Given: 0

Default Off-season news updates

0 Not allowed!
    Jason La Canfora reports the Chiefs are exploring trade options on the offensive side of the ball and are looking to make a splash in FA, weather be RB or WR. La Confora spoke with a few teams who believe the Chiefs will be players in the Le' veon Bell Sweepstakes. And the bottom line is don't be surprised if the Chiefs come away with a big time RB or WR like Antonio Brown.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Alex Okafor has signed a 3 year 18 million deal with the Chiefs, he is very good, gets off the ball fast, and only missed 4 tackles all year last year.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,379
    Given: 1,517

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Alex Okafor has signed a 3 year 18 million deal with the Chiefs, he is very good, gets off the ball fast, and only missed 4 tackles all year last year.
    I like this signing, as it comes at a reasonable cost and adds an experienced player to the D-Line. Good work by the Chiefs brass.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Hearing the Chiefs are looking to sign a Free agent TE, Jared Cook remains an option

Thumbs Up
    Received: 294
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!
    Hearing the Chiefs are looking to sign a Free agent TE, Jared Cook remains an option
    Really. I had assumed they would draft a TE. Cook is an upgrade over Harris. imo.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Hearing that Earl Thomas was ready to sign a 1 year deal with the Chiefs for 12 Million until the Ravens swooped in and offered him the mega contract, We couldve had Thomas and Matheiu for 1 year at least Damn that wouldve been fun to see.
    Last edited by Chiefs4life24; 03-18-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Also the #29 pick in the First Round for the Chiefs could be a number of things from what ive read, it could be a Edge Rusher, or Cornerback or even a WR, and if nothing is there they may try to get value by moving down into the 2nd round.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,379
    Given: 1,517

0 Not allowed!
    Also the #29 pick in the First Round for the Chiefs could be a number of things from what ive read, it could be a Edge Rusher, or Cornerback or even a WR, and if nothing is there they may try to get value by moving down into the 2nd round.
    THIS. It worked out pretty well for Chris Jones. The Chiefs don't have a 4th round pick and such a move might land them an additional 3rd rounder.

I believe we are all in agreement that Veach needs to hit a home run in this upcoming draft and get a very solid core of quality player for the Chiefs.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Okay so the Chiefs sit currently.... if im hearing this correctly sit at about $30 million in cap space, still plenty left for 1 or 2 splashes if they so desire.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 294
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!
    Okay so the Chiefs sit currently.... if im hearing this correctly sit at about $30 million in cap space, still plenty left for 1 or 2 splashes if they so desire.
    Who is left that you consider a splash? It looked like they were looking at previously hurt players looking for something better than a prove it type contract but still cheaper than healthy market.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    If it was me and I wanted to play Mathieu at Free Safety I would Sign Safety Tre Boston to play Strong Safety to play deep on the back end and that would give us one of the best if not the best safety tandem on the league.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast