Thread: Thoughts on the offseson draft week is upon us

Default Thoughts on the offseson draft week is upon us

So it's draft week and things are about to start for the 2019-20 season

A lot has happened just some thoughts

Hill. I am not going to begin to pretend that I know what's going on with that situation. Here's my concern we all know that he had an issue before the fact that something happened again is a worry. There may turn out to be nothing but if Hill was involved in something then the Chiefs like with Hunt need to move on and do so ASAP. He has talent but if he was involved in something else you just can't keep him around with the threat of suspension anytime over him. Do the homework make sure he's good don't just do what you do with Hunt and hope nothing comes of it. It's better to make a move before the season then midway through it.

I love that there's going to be a lot of new blood with the defense both on the field and on the sidelines. Lets face it this is what needed to happen. Should have happened a year ago Still upset that they let what happened last year happen with the D. If it were up to me I would have liked to have kept one of Houston or Ford. But I'm not going to gripe to much about it

As for the draft last year it was all defense. It didn't show much progress on the field but I wonder how much of that the Clueless DC. I think they will focus a lot of it on that side of the ball yet again. But with the Hill issue and not knowing what is going to come I would not mind seeing a WR in the first few rounds. learn from what happened last year and be prepared just in case.

I was a little surprised they only have 1 MNF game. The Ravens being the home opener excited me as I am planning to be back at Arrowhead for that game It's going to be a fun season. Hopefully the end is not the same old same old
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The situation with Hill sucks. It seems like KC can never have anything nice at WR. It also creates another void to fill for the front office (which has plenty enough after losing a majority of the D's roster).

Defensively I think we've lost to much and gained too little. Hope the draft will land us something good in the secondary. I've never been a big fan of the 4-3, and think it's the wrong direction to go in a league that is going towards more passing. My guess is that Reid is trying to really throw a curveball to opponents and field a team that they're not used to playing. No fan of Sutton, but I'm not convinced Spagnuolo is the answer.