Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: omg t. hill may be I. deep trouble

Default omg t. hill may be I. deep trouble

on March 5th his son was battered and taken to the hospital for a broken arm. Hill is being investigated

I'm starting to see posts that it was the GAL who did it & not Tyreek.

Hopefully he wasnt involved or we could be looking at Hunt 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Hopefully he wasnt involved or we could be looking at Hunt 2.0
    Exactly. I'm hoping that someone can vouch for him that he was not in the vicinity when this happened. We don't need a Hunt 2.0.

Horrible thing to happen to a five year old. If they find Tyreek guilty, this is probably going to be banishment, not a suspension.

Here we go again with the media jumping to conclusions and (probably) getting the story wrong. I guess they haven't learned anything from Jesse Smollet, the Covington Catholic School kids, or judge Kavenaugh (among many others). Innocent until proven guilty. I'm hearing Tyreek was in San Diego when the incident occurred. Here is what our good friend Connie Jo posted on Facebook.
    Here are the current details as reported by our local KCTV 5's investigation that I've copied and am pasting here:

March 5th - a police report filed naming both Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal for suspected child abuse. Declined to prosecute.

Yesterday, a police report filed naming only Crystal Espinal for suspected battery of a juvenile.

Tyreek was involved in an brief investigation 10 days ago. The case was closed without filing charges.

He IS NOT named in the current ongoing investigation regarding the juvenile battery.
    and this:
    WOW! Some media outlets that earlier spun misleading headlines claiming that Tyreek had abused his son, are now making retractions since it's been clarified by police that he is NOT even a suspect, is not named in the most recent incident report, and has not been charged, and is cleared of any wrongdoing. I suppose the retractions are an attempt to avoid lawsuits, since they wrongly targeted Tyreek.

I'll wait until all the facts come out before passing judgment. I think we all should.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

I just saw a copy of the investigation report & Tyreek's name is NOT on it.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2019/03/...egular-season/

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I just saw a copy of the investigation report & Tyreek's name is NOT on it.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2019/03/...egular-season/
    That is correct. That was the whole point of my previous post. BTW, I think you posted the wrong link. That goes to an article about Kareem Hunt. It doesn't even mention Hill.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    That is correct. That was the whole point of my previous post. BTW, I think you posted the wrong link. That goes to an article about Kareem Hunt. It doesn't even mention Hill.
    Look at the comments section of the link and you will see a copy of the report posted.

did the hospital file the report when he was brought in. I just can't believe this is happening during the same time there are contract talks supposedly making him the highest laid wr.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast