Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vinniteri ends chiefs season.

Default vinniteri ends chiefs season.

i probably spelled that wrong....but...WTF!!! how did he miss that potential game winner?

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    i probably spelled that wrong....but...WTF!!! how did he miss that potential game winner?
    Vinatieri is a "dome" kicker now.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

This day could not have gone worse.

F@rking cat killer.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Well, we're now officially in 2nd place in the West. Should be an interesting finish to the rest of the season.

He is my stupid $#@%^ fantasy kicker

I thought the season was already over for the Chiefs. Though, the Colts actually looked worse than the Chiefs did tonight. Maybe we'll beat them next week because they have too many injured guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I thought the season was already over for the Chiefs. Though, the Colts actually looked worse than the Chiefs did tonight. Maybe we'll beat them next week because they have too many injured guys!
    This figures. :rolleyes:

It wasn't all the Colts fault, with the injuries and all. The ground was wet from all of the rain, and was causing sloppy play from both teams. Peyton threw 5 picks, and Addai wasn't doing anything. It's amazing they came as close as they did with the way they played.
    I'm giving the Chiefs a glimmer of hope next week, since the injuries could be bad for the Colts. Dwight Freeney even got injured. I still don't think we'll win though, they just lost two straight games they could've won, and they lost soul possession of first place to the Titans? Correct me if I'm wrong on that.
    I just have a feeling that the Colts are really gonna come to play against the Chiefs next weekend and murder us after these losses.

At least the Colts put up 21 points to our pathetic 11. No Chiefs TD's either! Man that pisses me off.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

The Colts may have looked worse then the Chiefs tonight, but even with 6 Int's Manning still looked better then Huard has all year. Go Croyle, Go Chiefs, Go away Horrid. (Hope your not hurt to bad and really don't go away go back to being Huard, an amazing backup.

Horrid/Huard then present day Jeckyl and Hyde.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast