Thread: How do I become a moderator?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default How do I become a moderator?

0 Not allowed!
    I know I am new, so it may take 5 years, but what steps do I need to take to give me a chance to be a moderator? It is my lifelong dream to be one. I am 36 now, so I will be 41 in 5 years.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 359
    Given: 707

0 Not allowed!
    You must first know the secret knock, that you must figure out for yourself through a series of knocks and process of elimination, in order to gain audience with the inner circle, wait three days in the corner of a round room while your petition is considered and then upon gaining consideration of said petition go on a five year journey to Istanbul in a quest for truth, self awareness and actualization...Nah, I'm just being extra wordy today. Ask Coach; he may or may not consult us. It's his call. A good place to start would be to contribute, in a very positive and meaningful way, to the boards and show a legitimate interest in being a member in good standing. However, I would tell you that if your life's long ambition is to be a mod then you may want to think about broadening your horizons and be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. It's a little like running for office; most who are smart enough to do the job has the good sense not to. Otherwise, good luck!
    Last edited by Chiefster; 05-11-2019 at 11:52 PM.