Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs 2019 Draft Day

Default Chiefs 2019 Draft Day

Lets get back to the best news and most important news around here for a change shall we. The Best players still Available in Rounds 2 - 3 that slipped because of the deep edge class being drafted. are as follows:

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/4/26/18517986/chiefs-day-two-picks-best-players-still-on-the-board-time-channel-online-stream

CB Bryon Murphy

CB Greedy Williams

CB Rock Ya-Sin

CB Sean Bunting

CB Julian Love

CB Amani Oruwariye

CB Joejuan Williams

CB Trayvon Mullen

CB David Long

CB Justin Layne

S Nasir Adderley

S Juan Thornhill

S Deionte Thompson

S Taylor Rapp

S Amani Hooker

WR D.K Metcalf

WR Hakeem Butler

WR Deebo Samuel

WR A.J Brown

WR Parris Campbell
    Last edited by Chiefs4life24; 04-26-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Agreed, but I also do believe that getting the two Defensive players where he got them, was pretty good value, as both have potential to be studs and major contributors right away. As for the top draft pick at WR, with the Hill situation, it was like "what else were they going to do?".

And thanks for the videos, Dugster.
    Have no issues with the three draft picks so far, even if Hill hadn't have screwed up we were going to need a WR anyway (Conley going to the Jags). I'm sure Veach was looking at WR because of Conley and Watkin's injury history. With Hill's fiasco thrown in the mix, it became a priority.

This draft is where we find out about Veach. What kills me is that Hill's BS gutted the middle of our draft, now we'll have to scour the bottom of the list to find some more secondary help. Sure, there's talent late in the draft, but how many more problem children will we acquire trying to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Have no issues with the three draft picks so far, even if Hill hadn't have screwed up we were going to need a WR anyway (Conley going to the Jags). I'm sure Veach was looking at WR because of Conley and Watkin's injury history. With Hill's fiasco thrown in the mix, it became a priority.

This draft is where we find out about Veach. What kills me is that Hill's BS gutted the middle of our draft, now we'll have to scour the bottom of the list to find some more secondary help. Sure, there's talent late in the draft, but how many more problem children will we acquire trying to get it?
    I don't have any problem with any of the picks, either. It's highly understandable why they took the players that they did. All 3 of them have huge upside and potential. Saunders should not have been there at #84 & the Chiefs brass said they couldn't believe it when he was still there. Saunders was the best D-lineman at the Senior Bowl and often-times, he was unblockable.

Part of the Frank Clark trade did include swapping places in the 3rd round in this draft & put them in a position to land Saunders, so if Clark and Saunders both ball out for the next 5 years for KC, then it's automatically a successful trade for KC.

I saw the video conferences with each of these players and all 3 seem like very good characters guys & seemed to be ecstatic to come to KC.

Demp: What sucks is I'm sitting here (like you) & no 4th or 5th. It just seems like we haven't drafted well over the years & it has caught-up to us. I must admit I'm a little worried about next season.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

I hate that we don't have a 4th or 5th round pick.

I think we have two 6th round picks and 1 7th round pick and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I think we have two 6th round picks and 1 7th round pick and that's it.
    Yes...You're correct Chiefster. You can still get quality in those rounds. I'm addicted to the NFL & our Chiefs. It's 10:30 PM right now. Getting sleepy.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

I'm thinking that a RB with one of these two 6th round picks might be in order and there is still some good ones left.

A nice video that is welcoming the top 3 picks to KC

https://www.chiefs.com/video/mitch-h...-at-draft-fest

The Chiefs are on the Clock

The Chiefs Pick CB Rashad Fenton South Carolina

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast