Thread: When the train is comming down the track.......

Default When the train is comming down the track.......

When the train is comming down the track,the last place you want to be is,ofcourse,in it's way. I think that the red and gold express has left the station on it's way to a destination of destiny. Herm and the guys have a chip on their sholders and feel that they have something to prove! The perception that the Chiefs are the illigitimet step children in this years play-offs has ruffled some feathers. I have never seen coach Edwards more indignent than he was in his press conference on Jan. 1. He's got a bone to pick,and so do,I believe his players. I for one am hoping that will play out in Indy Saturday.I would enjoy nothing more tha watching that red and gold "D" get all "MAD DOG" all over Peyton and his boys! LJ will be looking for someone to run over as usual,Tony G. will be looking for the record book Eddie and Dante will be looking to leave thir mark as well. That big "O" line will be looking to be possitively NASTY. Add it all up and I believe that on Saturday the Colts are going to be the last place on earth you want to be........when the train is comming down the tracks. GO CHIEFS :hammer: the Colts

Default Re: When the train is comming down the track.......

cochief wrote:
    When the train is comming down the track,the last place you want to be is,ofcourse,in it's way. I think that the red and gold express has left the station on it's way to a destination of destiny. Herm and the guys have a chip on their sholders and feel that they have something to prove! The perception that the Chiefs are the illigitimet step children in this years play-offs has ruffled some feathers. I have never seen coach Edwards more indignent than he was in his press conference on Jan. 1. He's got a bone to pick,and so do,I believe his players. I for one am hoping that will play out in Indy Saturday.I would enjoy nothing more tha watching that red and gold "D" get all "MAD DOG" all over Peyton and his boys! LJ will be looking for someone to run over as usual,Tony G. will be looking for the record book Eddie and Dante will be looking to leave thir mark as well. That big "O" line will be looking to be possitively NASTY. Add it all up and I believe that on Saturday the Colts are going to be the last place on earth you want to be........when the train is comming down the tracks. GO CHIEFS :hammer: the Colts
    They do have something to prove, and here's to hoping they do just that. :pint:

Herm is in a totally different and incredibly intense mind set, and from what I understand the players are buying into it.

Chiefster wrote:

Herm is in a totally different and incredibly intense mind set, and from what I understand the players are buying into it.
    They darn well better!!!

Just make them punt Gun.

I hope we run a fleaflicker on the first play of the game. INdy will never see that coming.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Great post cochief, you may have something, I hope that the Chiefs go into Indy, hitting on all cyliders and put an end to Mannings Super Bowl aspirations. Maybe Dr. Phil will let him cry on his show, (grin)

GO ALLEN :hammer: and Plant Manning!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

They darn well better!!!

Just make them punt Gun.

I hope we run a fleaflicker on the first play of the game. INdy will never see that coming.

Well they might after seeing last weeks game film.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

fleaflicker would be great. it was about time we tried some trick plays.
    lets try this trick play. i say trick because lamar never wanted to try it,,,, :hammer: queen carl.

wolfpack wrote:
    fleaflicker would be great. it was about time we tried some trick plays.
    lets try this trick play. i say trick because lamar never wanted to try it,,,, :hammer: queen carl.
    Now that would be quite a Trick, wonder if it can be pulled off?

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Colts!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068: