So the offseason has been a very busy one for me but it's finally coming to a close and training camp is quickly coming. It's time to talk some things Chiefs.

1. We have to start with the over-sized elephant in the room Tyreek Hill. I think there is only one thing certain that Hill is going to get an suspension. Many might not agree with this. But I think it's coming. I have heard nothing to prove either side of this but it brought negative attention to the league. And we have seen before no charges filed but a suspension. I think that's what going to be the outcome of the Hill case. As for my opinion of Hill I won't lie it has changed from what it was before this. I learned a long time ago not to buy into the athlete but cheer the play. If Hill plays this year I will keep doing that. I wasn't there I don't know what the hell happened. I have said on a few platforms I really wish the Chiefs would look to get something for him. While they can. And there's still a large part of me that feels that way. I just don't think at this point the Chiefs or any other team can just assume nothing else will happen with him. That's just my thoughts on this whole thing. But I'm going to be one of those people who say that I'm done if Hill is on the Chiefs. I am a Chiefs fan that doesn't mean I have to be a fan of anyone on the team. I don't dislike Hill in anyway. I just simply would not be as mad as I would of been before this if they moved him. I don't think that it's going to happen. My guess is 6 games and then Hill is back. But it's the NFL so you never know what's going to happen. Just my thoughts on this whole mess.

2. Ok now lets get to the football MAN am I excited to see the DEFENSE. I ranted throughout last season that I thought the coaching was the biggest flaw on that side of the ball. The fact that Andy Reid started the year with Bob Sutton as the DC was bad but then to never fire him during the season when it was pretty damn clear that it needed to be done could have very well been a fireable offense. I have over the course of the last two years been a little sour on Reid for just things like this. BUT this year I am pumped to see what the defense will look like. I don't think the talent last year was bottom of the league and think they have improved talent wise. Dee Ford was good but he wasn't Frank Clark. And hopefully they actually get some decent coaching and the disicpline is better. with less penalties. Coaching is a huge part of the game. Look at the first half of the AFC title game and you see it slapping you across the face. This years coaching I believe will be MUCH improved and the defense will be much better. Maybe not top of the league but they won't have to be that. Just able to get stops when they really have to have them. And this will be a much better year. I am excited about this part of the team unlike last year.

3. The offense. Lets just take a moment and be real. There is not a great chance that Mahomes goes for another 50tds. That was a special season last year and they don't happen that often. I think he will be high 30s at least maybe into the lower 40s but 50 is a lot to ask. I don't think that they are going to score as many points as they did a year ago. Last year a lot of things just went right for the Chiefs on the offense. I think we are going to see a little bit of a step back from them. Hill being possibly gone for at least part of the year isn't going to make matters better. What I want to see is just consistency from them. I wasn't expecting last year to go the way that it did. I fully expected more growing pains for Mahomes so maybe I will be surprised again and they will be able to match what they did a year ago. I know I am excited to see what Micole Hardman can do. You match more speed and Mahome's arm and just look at the defense and say good luck.

I go into every year looking for a reason to think that the Chiefs will be able to contend. Some years it takes a lot of talking myself into. After last year it was really easy to do this year. With the bulk of the young core back and the improvements on what really cost them last season I really think this is going to be a great year baring a Mahomes injury. I am very excited to see what happens and pumped to start seeing things from training camp.GO CHIEFS