Thread: Hill NOT suspended

Default Hill NOT suspended

TopekaRoy is my hero!

Ha told you so.

My sources were right.

As the old saying goes.................."innocent until proven guilty". If the media is going to make the accusations like the type they made against Tyreek, then they better be able to back it up with substance, and to the best of my knowledge, such a thing NEVER HAPPENED. To me, it sounded like a witch hunt right from the get-go. The people that were calling for Hill's head were trying to equate Hill's situation to Kareem Hunt's situation, which is unfair. People are still calling Hill's head, even though the NFL issued a statement saying they had NO evidence that Hill was guilty of violating the NFL's Personal Conduct Policy -- hence the very reason the Chiefs are immediately bringing him back into the fold.

Hopefully, Tyreek will keep a very low profile off the field & continue his great play on the field.

Welcome back, Tyreek. Go out on the field & do what you did last year and help make the Chiefs receivers group the NFL's best.

To the Chiefs credit, they handled things correctly this time & didn't press any panic buttons just to satisfy the local media. They wisely let a proper investigation run its course & the investigation turned up no conclusive evidence.

I wonder if the NFL didn’t cut him a bit of slack because of the classy way that the Chiefs organization handled the Kareem Hunt situation.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    I wonder if the NFL didn’t cut him a bit of slack because of the classy way that the Chiefs organization handled the Kareem Hunt situation.
    I believe one of the major differences here was that Hill didn't lie to the Chiefs brass about anything regarding this matter, but instead kept silent & let the investigation run its course and vindicate him.

Hunt on the other hand should have just said right from the get-go "Yeah, I got into a fight & here is what caused it". If Hunt had done that, then it's reasonable to suspect that he probably would've received a suspension & a stiff fine instead of being outright released.

I'm just relieved that this wasn as bad as we thought it was. Now we even have 2 speedsters. Though I wonder if we would have drafted somone else if hey knew hill wouldn't be suspended. But to be fair I still like the pick. I wasnt reall high kn this draft class anyways. I like hardman and thornhill picks but that's about it. Also I kinda want to see the running back we drfted to get a good shot at playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I'm just relieved that this wasn as bad as we thought it was. Now we even have 2 speedsters. Though I wonder if we would have drafted somone else if hey knew hill wouldn't be suspended. But to be fair I still like the pick. I wasnt reall high kn this draft class anyways. I like hardman and thornhill picks but that's about it. Also I kinda want to see the running back we drfted to get a good shot at playing time.
    I wonder about that, as well. Hardman was college football's best kick-returner, so I think the Chiefs did need another kick-returner regardless of Hill's status. With Hill returning to the fold, the Chiefs now have the luxury of taking their time to develop Hardman as a WR.

Khalen Saunders was the steal of this draft dont be surprised if he takes Emmanual Ogbah's starting spot at some point this season. He is a monster and can eat man im tealling you that you will like this kid.