Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: DAT is back

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    14,631
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,024
    Given: 111

    Default DAT is back


    0 Not allowed!
    Per Terez Paylor on twitter

    Not sure he's going to be anything more then a Kick return man but we will see
    What is a TopekaRoy?

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 286
    Given: 14

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Meh... A dollar says he gets injured and the Chiefs have to pay him the full year. AGAIN.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,573
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 363
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Hopefully this doesnt hurt Cody Thompson's chances of making the 53 man roster

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,681
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 809
    Given: 1,593

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Does this mean the return of the screen plays to DAT that go nowhere?

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 286
    Given: 14

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Does this mean the return of the screen plays to DAT that go nowhere?
    I really don't understand this signing? He wasn't much of a weapon on offense. If anything, it adds doubt that Tremon Smith has a role on special teams?

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,681
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 809
    Given: 1,593

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I really don't understand this signing? He wasn't much of a weapon on offense. If anything, it adds doubt that Tremon Smith has a role on special teams?
    What has me worried is Andy Reid's love affair with the screen plays that went nowhere, and DAT usually being the guy. Just going by observation, thought that Tyreek Hill turned into the WR that Reid hoped DAT would be. With that being said, I'd have no problem with DAT returning punts & kickoffs. Just don't want to see screen plays that fizzle with weapons like Kelce, Watkins or Hill waving their arms, wide open, and not getting the ball.

    As far as Tremon Smith goes, if he doesn't make the roster here wouldn't be a bit surprised if he got picked up by Chicago, Cleveland or Indy.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 286
    Given: 14

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    What has me worried is Andy Reid's love affair with the screen plays that went nowhere, and DAT usually being the guy. Just going by observation, thought that Tyreek Hill turned into the WR that Reid hoped DAT would be. With that being said, I'd have no problem with DAT returning punts & kickoffs. Just don't want to see screen plays that fizzle with weapons like Kelce, Watkins or Hill waving their arms, wide open, and not getting the ball.

    As far as Tremon Smith goes, if he doesn't make the roster here wouldn't be a bit surprised if he got picked up by Chicago, Cleveland or Indy.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see the Raiders take him just to steal the game planning.

Similar Threads

  1. Webnews: Baseball, basketball experience show up on back-to-back
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2018, 07:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •