Thread: Super Bowl Winner!!

Default Super Bowl Winner!!

OK, looking into my very positive crystal ball, who does the Chiefs beat in the Super Bowl? (grin) This is supposing now!

GO ALLEN :hammer: Manning!!
    GO DEFENSE :hammer: Manning!!

GO OFFENSE :hammer: The Colts!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: Super Bowl Winner!!

Saints
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Saints
    Yep! They seem to be rolling through the NFC.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i think it would be a great game between the saints and the ravens.

I like the Chargers beating the Eagles.

chief31 wrote:
    I like the Chargers beating the Eagles.
    At this point I don't care who goes on to the Super Bowl as long as it's not the Colts.

Well, I think you are in luck Chiefster. In my opinion, the Colts did not impress me, on either side of the ball, in this game. Granted, they appear to have played well, but if you look between the lines here, there was very little for them to be proud of.

The defense, truly had the game handed to them. They put nine in the box, and the Chiefs ran it directly at the, out-numbered, middle of the line. Late in the game, they were allowed to pin their ears back, and pass-rush, at will, against some inferior outside linemen. I, simply was not impressed.

Offensively, Manning threw three interceptions, while Marvin Harrison, ( as much as I respect this guy ) Tried to alter routes, that Ty Law was under-cutting, without notifying his quarterback. while the running game was very average, until the defense was worn-out.

I believe that they have a decent chance, against the Ravens. After that, if they should manage the upset in Baltimore, then they are in big trouble.

chief31 wrote:
    Well, I think you are in luck Chiefster. In my opinion, the Colts did not impress me, on either side of the ball, in this game. Granted, they appear to have played well, but if you look between the lines here, there was very little for them to be proud of.

The defense, truly had the game handed to them. They put nine in the box, and the Chiefs ran it directly at the, out-numbered, middle of the line. Late in the game, they were allowed to pin their ears back, and pass-rush, at will, against some inferior outside linemen. I, simply was not impressed.

Offensively, Manning threw three interceptions, while Marvin Harrison, ( as much as I respect this guy ) Tried to alter routes, that Ty Law was under-cutting, without notifying his quarterback. while the running game was very average, until the defense was worn-out.

I believe that they have a decent chance, against the Ravens. After that, if they should manage the upset in Baltimore, then they are in big trouble.
    Agreed! I think Baltimore gives them all they want, but there's no way they get past Sandy-Eggo. IMO

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

after pondering the socalled game saturday, the colts are just as bad as us. they go to the playoffs it seems everyear but blow it. going to the playoffs to me dont mean squat. you need to go deep or all the way. just saying "WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS" who cares. go deep everyear or to the super bowl then you can brag.

wolfpack wrote:
    after pondering the socalled game saturday, the colts are just as bad as us. they go to the playoffs it seems everyear but blow it. going to the playoffs to me dont mean squat. you need to go deep or all the way. just saying "WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS" who cares. go deep everyear or to the super bowl then you can brag.
    Exactly wolfpack, "we made the playoffs" means nothing, but going deep in the playoffs proves that you are not the everyday average team, it means you are (or I could say u r (grin)) a good team, making it into the Super Bowl means u r (grin) a great team. Sorry about the U Rs I just couldn't resist.

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068: