Thread: We can beat the Colts Sunday!

Default We can beat the Colts Sunday!

I think we can beat any time right now except maybe Pats and Cowboys, if we play on top of our game. It is very obtainable.

This game could be very exciting. It is not even a must-win for us, we figure....it is the colts, if we lose, it was expected, if we win, that is just a HUGE bonus.

and they are beatable right now.

We have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball and I think if the chiefs are smart they will draw up their offensive gameplay around priest.

i can see a victory coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if lj was still starting, i would say we lost for sure.

i doubt our o can muster up any points on that colts d,

but im optimistic. and im a wisher.

i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hopefully, they won't keep running the ball! They run 2 out of 3 downs, and keep doing it. Then the other team expects it!!

FOR SURE I HOPE THEY WIN!

Priest Holmes= my favorite Chiefs RB.. ever.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    I think we can beat any time right now except maybe Pats and Cowboys, if we play on top of our game. It is very obtainable.

This game could be very exciting. It is not even a must-win for us, we figure....it is the colts, if we lose, it was expected, if we win, that is just a HUGE bonus.

We have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball and I think if the chiefs are smart they will draw up their offensive gameplay around priest.

we will see, I hope we do but who knows. Everytime I know we'll win we have lost so I am keeping my mouth shut.
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS
    GO CHIEFS

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

This goes against all I believe in but Timsatt every time I think I agree with something you have said you go and open your mouth again. Your a flippin idiot. I may be reprimanded for this but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    This goes against all I believe in but Timsatt every time I think I agree with something you have said you go and open your mouth again. Your a flippin idiot. I may be reprimanded for this but oh well.
    did i mention i am glad he got hurt?

did i mention i am glad he got hurt?
    I rarely if ever do this, but you just got neg rep dude.

If you are here to just be a d!ck then it will be my goal to see how low your rep can go.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I rarely if ever do this, but you just got neg rep dude.

If you are here to just be a d!ck then it will be my goal to see how low your rep can go.

i make it no secret that I have loved the Chiefs since I was 5, but I dont like Larry Johnson and I am not happy as Herman Monster being our coach because I do not think he is a good one.

I miss the 90s where we made almost every playoff and the good early years of this century when we had the #1 offense and #2 quarterback in the nfl.