Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jalen Ramsey

Default Jalen Ramsey

what do we think of all the talk about getting this guy?

Speaks was starting to dominate before he got hurt

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Waste of draft picks? We can get them back when we trade him away at the end of his current deal. Maybe get even more if he cleans up his act. Also I'm not to high on chiefs drafting. Speaks, watts, even kpass all have been reached and so far bust though I like kpass but he just now showing up. I dont think chiefs drafting been all that great. Besides if we rent him for 2 years we can get those draft pics back when we franchise him and trade him.
    Jason, by far one of the best post from you I have ever read. While I don't agree with your opinion on Speak or Kpass, your stance on how to acquire back picks is spot on.

I have a guy at work who Swears he has a contact in the Know... I think he goes to church with a Chiefs back office guy. He said to be prepared for an announcement tonight. The trade has been agreed upon but they are still ironing out stuff.

Now with Brown being cut by the Patriots, I hope the Chiefs don't back out.

Why waste 2 first round picks for a first class prick. hes like someone with the flu , you dont want him breathing over your family. if we make that special day in feb then lets get there by working hard not jerking hard. if he is not happy playing football I think DHL are hiring. sure the mans got talent but I am really getting annoyed at pro sports people in all forms thinking they are bigger than the game. sorry had my rant for the week. chiefs to beat ravens and west ham to beat man u this weekend, Paul Pogba my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Jason, by far one of the best post from you I have ever read. While I don't agree with your opinion on Speak or Kpass, your stance on how to acquire back picks is spot on.

I have a guy at work who Swears he has a contact in the Know... I think he goes to church with a Chiefs back office guy. He said to be prepared for an announcement tonight. The trade has been agreed upon but they are still ironing out stuff.

Now with Brown being cut by the Patriots, I hope the Chiefs don't back out.
    I kept seeing trade announcement would be tonight as well but still nothing so I wonder if it was false. Also about speaks I was never high on him and never liked the pick so I might be a little bias about him but whoever said he was dominating before he got injured is wrong. Kpass already had surpassed him on depth chart. Kpass has the talent to be good atleast unlike speaks. Thanks for the complimentbtw.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Speaks was starting to dominate before he got hurt
    He was not dominant. He was overweight and playing against backups. I'm glad he on it and not wasting a roster spot. Kpass was ahead of him on the depth chart. I'm not saying kpass is going to he great but atleast he has the talent and flexibility to move around on the dline.

Also another way we can get picks back sooner if we did sign ramsey to a longterm deal which means I think we wont RESIGN chris jones so we franchise jones and trade him. I'm not saying I prefer to lose jones. Just a way to gain our picks back.

Well he is not traded just yet. Either that or making him Jaguars highest paid CB!
    ​Happy Halloween 2021

Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Well he is not traded just yet. Either that or making him Jaguars highest paid CB!
    I'm beginning to think Jalen wont be traded. Or they keeping it very tight lip till after the games not to distract new team from current game.

According to the Associated Press the Jaguars "prefer" to keep Ramsey. It looks like nobody is willing to make them an offer they will accept.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/ap-source-j...210006886.html
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    According to the Associated Press the Jaguars "prefer" to keep Ramsey. It looks like nobody is willing to make them an offer they will accept.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/ap-source-j...210006886.html
    That might be right but I think they all are just guessing. My guess is there is a trade deal but jags owner wants to stall to see if they can fix the relationship 1st. Also to be honest I was anxious and want the trade but another part of me was worried that if we did trade that it would distract the team from focusing on the ravens. So if there is a deal I kinda hoped it would wait til after the game.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast