Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ChiefsCrowd.com logo - Help Please!

Default ChiefsCrowd.com logo - Help Please!

Hello guys and gals!

I have hired some graphic designers to create a logo for ChiefsCrowd.com. This logo would be used for business cards, t-shirts, the website, signs, etc.

These versions are only rough drafts, so changes can and will be made.

Here's how you can help me:
    Please take a look at these graphics and let me know what you think, which ones you like, and any changes you would suggest to make them better. Keep in mind that they will appear on shirts, etc. Would you wear them, etc?

I will be posting a thread on Friday with the final drafts and will be asking for everyone to vote for their favorite one.

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Coach; 11-23-2007 at 12:10 AM.

I like that last one..... but could you make the fan a women??????? doing the tomahawk chop?

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I like that last one..... but could you make the fan a women??????? doing the tomahawk chop?

I like the tomahawk chop idea girly, but the profile of a woman will just look like a hippie!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I like the tomahawk chop idea girly, but the profile of a woman will just look like a hippie!

Hippies (well most) dont have boobs!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Hippies (well most) dont have boobs!
    Chiefs Crowd across boobs has a certain appeal!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Chiefs Crowd across boobs has a certain appeal!

When I get that picture, I will know that this site has made it big and that the Chiefs have won something worthwhile.

I think that this one is, by far, the best. If, as timsatt alluded to, you were to maybe embolden the "ChiefsCrowd.com", so that it stands-out more, then I think it would be ideal.

I'll go with the guy breaking through . But he needs a real Number. Maybe honor the late great one D.T. and drop the "s" in crowds. Butt What the heck do I know. Something is better than nothing. The one above this post looks cool too!
    Last edited by spiman; 11-23-2007 at 09:46 PM.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

I think that this one is, by far, the best. If, as timsatt alluded to, you were to maybe embolden the "ChiefsCrowd.com", so that it stands-out more, then I think it would be ideal.
    Not sure the smaller logos in the corners are workin for me, but that's just me.

Ughh...

The only cool one Coach showed was the last one.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

the football with flames maybe. the man breaking through looks like a kid made it.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast