Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ChiefsCrowd.com logo - Help Please!

Default ChiefsCrowd.com logo - Help Please!

Hello guys and gals!

I have hired some graphic designers to create a logo for ChiefsCrowd.com. This logo would be used for business cards, t-shirts, the website, signs, etc.

These versions are only rough drafts, so changes can and will be made.

Here's how you can help me:
    Please take a look at these graphics and let me know what you think, which ones you like, and any changes you would suggest to make them better. Keep in mind that they will appear on shirts, etc. Would you wear them, etc?

I will be posting a thread on Friday with the final drafts and will be asking for everyone to vote for their favorite one.

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Coach; 11-23-2007 at 12:10 AM.

Smile

I like the footballs... Glad your trading the blue background on the other,.... but the footballs are tastefull and I would wear that. Wish I could wear it to the chiefs locker room show tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I like the footballs... Glad your trading the blue background on the other,.... but the footballs are tastefull and I would wear that. Wish I could wear it to the chiefs locker room show tomorrow.
    Coach will probably put the footballs on the Tshirts!

Too late for tomorrow but represent girly!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Coach will probably put the footballs on the Tshirts!

Too late for tomorrow but represent girly!

Oh I will - wish we had some chiefs crowd gang signs.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few more options. those just are not POPPING for me. If I had to choose one, I would go with ...

THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing a few more options. those just are not POPPING for me. If I had to choose one, I would go with ...

Ditto. But, of those that are currently here, I like the footballs. The "chiefs crowd" is more visible in those.

I to would like some more options, how about something with arrowhead stadium in it some where.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Ditto. But, of those that are currently here, I like the footballs. The "chiefs crowd" is more visible in those.

Ditto!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I liked the one with the guy breaking though the background, then timsatt said he liked it and went and ruined it for me.

Actually I am a little (very little) offended that coach decided to pay someone to come up with a logo and didn't have some sort of contest with arrowcash for a logo here. I think there are at least a few on this site that have very good graphics talent, and I am not sure if these artists are Chiefs fans or not but feel that the best person to design this logo would be a crowd goer and a Chiefs fan.

Right off the bat I see a major problem with all of them but the breaking though one. The web address is only on the breaking through one and it is hard to read on there.

This is just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I liked the one with the guy breaking though the background, then timsatt said he liked it and went and ruined it for me.

Actually I am a little (very little) offended that coach decided to pay someone to come up with a logo and didn't have some sort of contest with arrowcash for a logo here. I think there are at least a few on this site that have very good graphics talent, and I am not sure if these artists are Chiefs fans or not but feel that the best person to design this logo would be a crowd goer and a Chiefs fan.

Right off the bat I see a major problem with all of them but the breaking though one. The web address is only on the breaking through one and it is hard to read on there.

yes! reverse psychology is working like i planned! they really think that is the one i liked!!! i hated that one. I liked the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post

Design away. I would love ideas and any designs that you guys come up with. I would especially love T-Shirt ideas. However, I am going to start a T-Shirt thread next week after the logo has been chosen.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast