Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey luv and Canada

Default Hey luv and Canada

Is it ok for the rest of us to blast Edwards, the rest of his staff and Peterson yet????? After the display put on yesterday, I hope you are with us now!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Is it ok for the rest of us to blast Edwards, the rest of his staff and Peterson yet????? After the display put on yesterday, I hope you are with us now!!
    I've never NOT been with that. My only complaints are:

1. When I'm talking about Kolby Smith, and someone comes out of left field with a Herm bashing comment. It had nothing to do with what I was talking about.

2. I don't like being "able" to criticize Herm and Carl, but not any of the players that are part of the same organization.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post

1. When I'm talking about Kolby Smith, and someone comes out of left field with a Herm bashing comment. It had nothing to do with what I was talking about.

2. I don't like being "able" to criticize Herm and Carl, but not any of the players that are part of the same organization.
    I'm good with that. I just saw your post along with Canada's about not bashing our players or organization. Maybe I misunderstood your premise. Can you believe the crap that we are putting on the field right now??? Play calling, time management and basically overall decision making throughout!!!!

I'm good with that. I just saw your post along with Canada's about not bashing our players or organization. Maybe I misunderstood your premise. Can you believe the crap that we are putting on the field right now??? Play calling, time management and basically overall decision making throughout!!!!
    I agree. I think time management has gotten a little better, which may be part of the reason for running so much. Not a big part though. We were 3rd and 15 yesterday and ran the ball??? You'd better believe the crowd booed. I was completely shocked when Herm went for it on the 4th and 1. Shocked. Play calling and decision making are definitely two of Herm's weaknesses. I wonder if Carl has figured out that having a mediocre team year after year is not, in fact, selling merchandise or tickets.

The players are as much fair game as the rest of the organization. My comment about Herm was just a personal observation that I inserted as to why it is not difficult to prepare against us. I didn't mean to start a controversy over an ill placed comment. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The players are as much fair game as the rest of the organization. My comment about Herm was just a personal observation that I inserted as to why it is not difficult to prepare against us. I didn't mean to start a controversy over an ill placed comment. My apologies.
    I agreed with it, but I was just trying to talk around that part of it. It seems like, once one person says something, then everyone piles on. It just bugged me last night when I was trying to be positive (for once).

I agreed with it, but I was just trying to talk around that part of it. It seems like, once one person says something, then everyone piles on. It just bugged me last night when I was trying to be positive (for once).
    That's cool kiddo! I used to be a very positive person, perhaps I should try being so again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    That's cool kiddo! I used to be a very positive person, perhaps I should try being so again.
    Tough to do so when watchin this crap week after week, month after month and year after year!!!!

Constructive criticism.

The only problem I have is bashing players.

The amount of athletes that actually make it to the NFL is minuscule.

It is hard enough to play at that level, let alone excel. It is often the fault of coaches (as in our situation) not using the talent that the team has, that makes them look like poor athletes.

After watching Herm play to our weaknesses all year, I still try to refrain from bashing players, although it is becoming increasingly difficult to do (Ty Law sucks)!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast