Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Postgame Vs Colts ANDY REID UGH

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,030
    Given: 111

Default Postgame Vs Colts ANDY REID UGH

0 Not allowed!
    THis one is on Andy Reid
    This time the slow start came back to bite them. It has been coming for weeks and seemingly nothing has been done about it. They didn't learn a trend of this Andy Reid era. Same mistakes time and time again until it cost you.

The D is going to take a lot of heat and again some of it rightfully so. But you have to give it to them they actually kept us in the game. They got some stops played bend but don't break. They did more then the offense did.

When you are down to your 3 and 4 WRs you would think you would make some effort to establish a running game. Andy Reid refused to even try. This is something we have seen time and time again. It really makes me think we are going to get the same result in the post season because he NEVER LEARNS

This one hurts and may come back to hurt in the home field in the playoffs. Very annoying

Lets just hope they get heathy and Andy Reid actually finally learns from a Loss.
    What is a TopekaRoy?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 288
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    What's a "tobacco lead" ??

Keeping a solid lead = HAVING a solid lead to begin with. It's when we turn that lead over to our D that's when things go downhill really quick.

It's true we haven't been scoring on the first possessions or drives. Haven't looked at the numbers but we seem to be dropping the ball more this year than last, and our run game doesn't seem to have as much punch as it did last year. Injuries to our WR's and O-line are really limiting us in both departments.
    Lol auto correct sucks.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,361
    Given: 1,462

1 Not allowed!
    Guys....we have to face the reality that the Chiefs at this point are a walking MASH unit right at this point & it took it's toll last Sunday night.

The best approach is to take them one game at a time & with an even keel.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 812
    Given: 1,599

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Lol auto correct sucks.
    LOL Figured that was the case! Almost worried I'd get a different answer to what a "tobacco lead" might involve.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Guys....we have to face the reality that the Chiefs at this point are a walking MASH unit right at this point & it took it's toll last Sunday night.

The best approach is to take them one game at a time & with an even keel.
    I'm really worried about us losing to Houston. Eric Fisher to me is a must need to get healthy. I'm always worried about Mahomes getting Injured and protecting Mahomes should always be Rieds 1st job. Erving scared me at LT and he was even on Injury report. Honestly I'd take a healthy Fisher over hill right now. We need to protect Mahomes and let his ankle hill some without getting reinjured. If we can protect Mahomes I think he can win with any receivers that's on the field. As long as Kelce doesnt drop balls and William's doesnt let a td pass go through his hands again. Just simply catch the ball and then let things fall where they do. Also Pringle dont try and be a hero and just focus on 1st downs only. I'm hoping last week was a wake up call but these injuries have me worried. Especially Chris Jones being out. Clark is a bust.il be honest I never was high on him personally but I fell for all the hype. I took everyone elses word for it that he was good. I think we do some trading next week. Maybe a lb or dline or even maybe a LT for insurance if Fisher gets I hired again.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,361
    Given: 1,462

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I'm really worried about us losing to Houston. Eric Fisher to me is a must need to get healthy. I'm always worried about Mahomes getting Injured and protecting Mahomes should always be Rieds 1st job. Erving scared me at LT and he was even on Injury report. Honestly I'd take a healthy Fisher over hill right now. We need to protect Mahomes and let his ankle hill some without getting reinjured. If we can protect Mahomes I think he can win with any receivers that's on the field. As long as Kelce doesnt drop balls and William's doesnt let a td pass go through his hands again. Just simply catch the ball and then let things fall where they do. Also Pringle dont try and be a hero and just focus on 1st downs only. I'm hoping last week was a wake up call but these injuries have me worried. Especially Chris Jones being out. Clark is a bust.il be honest I never was high on him personally but I fell for all the hype. I took everyone elses word for it that he was good. I think we do some trading next week. Maybe a lb or dline or even maybe a LT for insurance if Fisher gets I hired again.
    Agreed about Fisher. So maybe Fisher isn't another Willie Roaf, but he's still a very valuable player. What we are seeing now without Fisher at LT is exactly what we saw in the first 6 games of the 2015 season when Fisher wasn't at LT. All we can do is hope he makes a speedy and full recovery and get back out there and provide reasonably good play at the LT position.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Agreed about Fisher. So maybe Fisher isn't another Willie Roaf, but he's still a very valuable player. What we are seeing now without Fisher at LT is exactly what we saw in the first 6 games of the 2015 season when Fisher wasn't at LT. All we can do is hope he makes a speedy and full recovery and get back out there and provide reasonably good play at the LT position.
    I also hope we RESIGN him longterm. I think he's good but not great. Good enough but not great enough to cost us an arm and a leg to keep. Though I dont know how much he thinks of himself so he might price himself out.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 365
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    I long for the day when we move on from Fisher and draft a LT, LG C, and RG all in the first round to pair with Schwartz and we have mixture of a dominant line like Indy and Dallas has. I like Frank Clark. I would like to see us take the Green Bay approach to Free Agency next year and sign some mid to high level free agents to the defense and it didn't cost them very much and it worked out pretty damn good for them too I might add also. That would be my approach.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123