Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offensive Line.

Default Offensive Line.

OK so this is the problem with the Chiefs?

We probably have the worst O line in the NFL, and that is hurting our O.

Is that the only reason we are doing so poor this year?

There are gaps in our entire team.

Talk about that, instead of just being biased with the O line.

Croyle is gonna be hampered big time by his inexperience, as well as lack of support.

Even with a backup QB we have managed to remain in less than last place (???? this division is f@rked).

The season is gonna turn around man, just watch!!!!!

Want to post something offensive here but my sig says it alll!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Alright. While I definitely feel that the offensive line is a huge problem for this offense, right now, I would also think that Mike Solari is the other component that is cuasing the offensive sputtering.

I was thinking that that could have been Herm Edwards last season, but I find it very difficult to believe that he has been holding a death-grip on the offense, through everything that has been going on.

It is difficult for me to be too judgemental against a coordinator, without seeing what he is trying to do though. The fact that I can't see the entire field, and have no clue as to why he would be calling for specific plays, in specific situations, means that I am in the dark as to what he is trying to accomplish, why he thinks that it will work, and what is happening to make it not work.

Some things can be seen on the field, just from a regular television camera angle. But it really isn't enough for me to throw accusations. (Granted, I will do it anyway.)

There ya go. Something for ya to attack if you want. It's just that accusing a play-caller is really hard to do, with little more than speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Alright. While I definitely feel that the offensive line is a huge problem for this offense, right now, I would also think that Mike Solari is the other component that is cuasing the offensive sputtering.

I was thinking that that could have been Herm Edwards last season, but I find it very difficult to believe that he has been holding a death-grip on the offense, through everything that has been going on.

It is difficult for me to be too judgemental against a coordinator, without seeing what he is trying to do though. The fact that I can't see the entire field, and have no clue as to why he would be calling for specific plays, in specific situations, means that I am in the dark as to what he is trying to accomplish, why he thinks that it will work, and what is happening to make it not work.

Some things can be seen on the field, just from a regular television camera angle. But it really isn't enough for me to throw accusations. (Granted, I will do it anyway.)

There ya go. Something for ya to attack if you want. It's just that accusing a play-caller is really hard to do, with little more than speculation.
    Nah. It's easy. Really it is.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Nah. It's easy. Really it is.
    Hard for me to do it, with a clear conscience. Oh, I do it. I criticize all kinds of things. But often have to overstep my actual knowledge to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

I agree it is hard to speculate, but it seems we could be doing better by pulling plays our of a freakin hat man.

What about our DB's and safeties?

How the hell are they getting burned deep down the middle so often?

Where is the deep safety at? Why can't Ty Law cover a friggin' tight end even???

I think the play calling, and defensive schemes are what is killing us.

Perhaps with Brodie in the game we will be able to kill opponents field position after we end up using our number one weapon on the team COLQUITT!!!

That is pretty sad.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I think that the play calling is a big part of our problem. Our O line is not as good as it once was. But a good coordinator should be able to develop plays that will work. Plays that build on what our players do best. Aside from being on their butts.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I agree it is hard to speculate, but it seems we could be doing better by pulling plays our of a freakin hat man.

What about our DB's and safeties?

How the hell are they getting burned deep down the middle so often?

Where is the deep safety at? Why can't Ty Law cover a friggin' tight end even???

I think the play calling, and defensive schemes are what is killing us.

Perhaps with Brodie in the game we will be able to kill opponents field position after we end up using our number one weapon on the team COLQUITT!!!

That is pretty sad.
    Has Ty Law lost that much of his skills? If so he needs to retire.

Hopefully the plays being called this week with Croyle, will be a MIX of runs and throws, not just run after run....

Priest Holmes= my favorite Chiefs RB.. ever.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefsfan View Post
    Hopefully the plays being called this week with Croyle, will be a MIX of runs and throws, not just run after run....
    WORD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    WORD!!!
    He retired a few years back, he won't be playing....

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast