Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crap.

Default Crap.

I haven't been on at all lately not only because I'm busy, but also because I really have nothing to say.

If I talk about football at all right now, it's just going to be a bunch of pessimism rolled up into some colourful phrases and four-letter words.

I read a lot of the posts and got caught back up but I still have nothing to say. I agree with about all kinds of stuff in his latest rant. That really stings because I wanted to punch him for his article about Priest. I guess, the truth really does hurt.

I can't disagree with anybody who wants to talk crap about the Chiefs at this point. I simply don't have the heart for it. I can't argue with any ideas and viewpoints presented because I lack the motivation and desire. Besides, I am learning now that most everybody's opinions and plans for this team will probably prove just as effective as the people being paid to make the decisions.

We should have dominated the injury-laden, mediocre denver donkeys. We should not have lost two in a row at home in a much-needed home stretch book-ended by tough road-trips at the beginning and end of the season.

I'm pissed and I'm depressed. I've seen it too much and too often. This franchise is a joke and I'm not laughing. Hope is a fleeting thing, becoming increasingly harder to grasp and I'm not sure I want to expend the energy and emotion neccessary to obtain it once again. I see this season going down in flames after being teased by how things started. I'm glad I had at least half a season of excitement, I guess but the sting would probably be less if we had just lived up (or down) to nearly everybody's expectations.

I am simply sick from obsessing over something over which I have no degree of control. I can only watch the same damn thing so many times, year after year, until I eventually become so jaded to it that I no longer care. Or, even worse, so disgusted by it that I can no longer enjoy the excitement and intensity provided by the NFL season/playoffs. I have to take a step back. I'm sorry. I'm done. If the Chiefs are to change their ways, they will have to do it with me watching quietly from the back row.

Peace -

- Another too-tired and disgruntled Chiefs' fan.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I see your point dude.

This is becoming the same crap different season.

When I got to this board it was to ***** about Herm Edwards, and now I see so many other arguments for and against so many different aspects of this organization that it has jaded and sickened me.

I am here mainly for the camaraderie provided by some pretty awesome members.

I hope you can still get on and hang out with the Crowd every once in awhile.

I will be out to see you in a couple of days and we can cry about the Chiefs over beers!

Keep your head up guy, the season ain't over yet, and the Colts are decimated by injuries.

If we beat them on the road, we still have a shot.

This is the NFL and anything can happen.

Don't lose the excitement just yet!!!!
    Last edited by hermhater; 11-14-2007 at 07:27 PM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

it is times like these that i am glad i have a life outside the chiefs. things arent so bad.

...i feel bad for herm hater though.

Things could be worst, you could live in Nebraska and be a Husker Fan also!

Welcome back and some times I, too, agree with (I feel so dirty)

Oh, you won the Post of the month for October BTW.

WOW!!!! Finally!! Some people coming to my side of reality!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    WOW!!!! Finally!! Some people coming to my side of reality!!!
    The dark side clouds everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The dark side clouds everything.
    We need to stir up a strong storm to blow the colts away and bring in the positive mood to the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    We need to stir up a strong storm to blow the colts away and bring in the positive mood to the crowd.

Herm is the Sith lord we've been searching for...

I hear you there guy!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast