Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trent Green

Default Trent Green

I think Trent and the offensive coordinator lost that game. We were to predictable with run on first and second down and throw on 3rd through out the first half. The defense was amazing for the amount of time they were on the field against a great offense...

Default Re: Trent Green

I agree, to an extent. While, certainly, Trent threw it away, late, I can't blame him for what happened in the first half.

Also, I think Solari had a weak game-plan. When the running game included, nothing but, dull-assed between the tackles run plays, a team that knows it's coming, tends to.....KNOW IT'S COMING!!!!!!! We should have run all over the Colts. But we abandoned our more creative plays. I didn't see the fake reverse, not one sweep, nor, even an actual reverse. When you have a team that is scared to death of allowing a running back to win the game, they are coming after it hard. They are leaning forward, to stop him. Catch them leaning. pitch it, reverse it, screen it. Don't give them, exactly what they are looking for.

I still want Solari back. I would prefer, that Herm stay far away from the offense. Solari will learn from this. I watched him learn several lessons this season. I want him to get another season, to work on his game-planning, and play-calling. He does know this offense. He just needs to be allowed to work it.

I agree Herm nedds to stay the hell away from the offense. how can u make this offense this bad in one year?

Make no bones about it, the loss of Willie Roaf makes that big of a difference. Add to that, the loss of Tony Richardson, and a new offensive coordinator,( Hindered by a conservative head coach) and this is what happens.

I think the Jets got the best deal, they got a fourth round draft pick, and we got Herm. Wow what a (gag) deal.
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Yeah, I think our defense was going to improve in it's second season with Gunny, with, or without Herm. I sure do wish D.V. had held out for one more go at it. I think Willie would have been more likely to return had Vermiel.

Yes I agree, personally I think we would have been better off if they had locked Herm in a closet somewhere before the game, and threw away the key, Sigh, Oh Well.
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Raptorman wrote:
    I think Trent and the offensive coordinator lost that game. We were to predictable with run on first and second down and throw on 3rd through out the first half. The defense was amazing for the amount of time they were on the field against a great offense...
    Great post Raptorman. Welcome to the board. It's a shame the Chiefs layed an egg the way they did. It makes me glad that my ebay bid of $300 for 3 tickets last night didn't win, otherwise I would have been there and would probably have slit my wrists. The two people I was going to go with are both Colts fans.

Raptorman wrote:
    Welcome aboard Raptorman!

I agree that Herm and Mike lost the game; it's a little hard for me to completely blame Trent; he merely tried to run the inept play calling sent into him. He has no line and no receivers; he cant pass and catch the ball.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

to late,hermie has done messed up the 'O'. tell trent to take a big pay cut,sign someone to fill in for our "qbof" or trade trent. the trouble is hes old and had a bad year. maybe we could get our 4th back from someone for the 4th we lost for mermie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast