Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Postgame At Titians we lost it

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,032
    Given: 111

Default Postgame At Titians we lost it

0 Not allowed!
    See my Fire Andy Reid thread if you want my thoughts right now.

This one really hurts and I have very little faith that this season is going to end any different.

IT was good to see Mahomes back. He was great. The scary thing was he was a little rusty. And still did great things.

The run d took a major step back today. There is 0 excuse of being tired 0 They just flat out didn't get the job done.

I would say this is one they can learn from but well Andy Reid teams never learn 20 years of the same game costing mistakes 0 things learned.

On to the next one but this team isn't going anywhere until Andy is gone that's just how I feel

The better team didn't win today. We lost this game
    What is a TopekaRoy?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 288
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    I wish we had kept Kareem Hunt. If he going to play in the nfl I'd rather have him on our team. I wish we would just start our rookie rb thompson and let him see how he does. Jes the only rb on the team that I like. McCoy is a walking fumble machine way he Carrie's the ball. He's always carried that way and wont change.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 815
    Given: 1,600

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I wish we had kept Kareem Hunt. If he going to play in the nfl I'd rather have him on our team. I wish we would just start our rookie rb thompson and let him see how he does. Jes the only rb on the team that I like. McCoy is a walking fumble machine way he Carrie's the ball. He's always carried that way and wont change.
    Williams did well, his case was more of a fumble being caused by a defensive player punching a ball out at the exact right time. It wasn't a fumble being caused by carelessness. McCoy is a different story. We do need to give Thompson some reps to find out what we have in him, but really we need a big RB that can punch holes in worn out D-lines late in the game.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 365
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    I wish we could get our Hands on Wisconsin RB Johnathan Taylor he is 5'11 and 219 lbs and runs with authority he could be our feature back and replacement for Hunt, but I will be surprised if he is still available by Pick 15 of the 1st round.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Williams did well, his case was more of a fumble being caused by a defensive player punching a ball out at the exact right time. It wasn't a fumble being caused by carelessness. McCoy is a different story. We do need to give Thompson some reps to find out what we have in him, but really we need a big RB that can punch holes in worn out D-lines late in the game.
    I'm not even holding that fumble against William's. He just not good enough. He's bot a rb that we can put the game on his back and let him chew up the clock. Hunt was good cuz he wore down the defense at the end. Just like Titans rb Henry. Remember teams would put 8 men in the box to stop Hunt. William's doesnt scare anyone. Not sure Thompson will be a thunoer or anything like that but people raved about his center of gravity and able to break tackles by keeping his balance on 1st contact. He cant be any worse. My theory is if you have a younger guy who can be as productive as a vet then you should let the younger guy okay and develop or else you will never know what you got. If hes just as good and wont hurt the team then he should be playing. We should have traded McCoy at trade deadline.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,032
    Given: 111

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not even holding that fumble against William's. He just not good enough. He's bot a rb that we can put the game on his back and let him chew up the clock. Hunt was good cuz he wore down the defense at the end. Just like Titans rb Henry. Remember teams would put 8 men in the box to stop Hunt. William's doesnt scare anyone. Not sure Thompson will be a thunoer or anything like that but people raved about his center of gravity and able to break tackles by keeping his balance on 1st contact. He cant be any worse. My theory is if you have a younger guy who can be as productive as a vet then you should let the younger guy okay and develop or else you will never know what you got. If hes just as good and wont hurt the team then he should be playing. We should have traded McCoy at trade deadline.
    Williams hasn't had the chance to wear teams down really. He is not even averaging 10 attempts per a game. You just are not going to wear anyone down getting so few carries. Reid's being so pass happy has a lot to do with the lack of production from Williams. As has them playing Mccoy. He has taken some carries away from Williams as well. To wear down a team you have to give them more carries. Can Williams do it I don't know. But he really hasn't had the chance to do so.
    Last edited by matthewschiefs; 11-15-2019 at 06:36 AM.
    What is a TopekaRoy?

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Williams hasn't had the chance to wear teams down really. He is not even averaging 10 attempts per a game. You just are not going to wear anyone down getting so few carries. Reid's being so pass happy has a lot to do with the lack of production from Williams. As has them playing Mccoy. He has taken some carries away from Williams as well. To wear down a team you have to give them more carries. Can Williams do it I don't know. But he really hasn't had the chance to do so.
    Yeah I know he really hasnt had alot of opportunities but he doesnt scare teams like Hunt did. We need a rb that teams will worry about. I'm sorry but Williams just doesnt scare me if I'm an opponent at all. McCoy not much scarier either.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,362
    Given: 1,464

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah I know he really hasnt had alot of opportunities but he doesnt scare teams like Hunt did. We need a rb that teams will worry about. I'm sorry but Williams just doesnt scare me if I'm an opponent at all. McCoy not much scarier either.
    Agreed, as neither Williams or McCoy have demonstrated the ability to take over a game, as Hunt did many times, especially in the 2017 season opener. What happened with Hunt ranks as one of the most gut-wrenching incidents in Chiefs history.

Thumbs Up
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!
    Kareem Hunt isn't tearing it up with the Browns. He isn't even getting a majority of the snaps. instead of looking back at a Thug. Lets address it going forward. To me, that game wasn't lost because of the running back but rather the offensive line and DEFENSE once again. Fix the line and the running backs will look better.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Kareem Hunt isn't tearing it up with the Browns. He isn't even getting a majority of the snaps. instead of looking back at a Thug. Lets address it going forward. To me, that game wasn't lost because of the running back but rather the offensive line and DEFENSE once again. Fix the line and the running backs will look better.
    It's not looming back to say you want a rb like Hunt was. I agree our oline has been Injured. Irving sucks especially at run blocking. Glad Fisher is back. I wouldnt say hes great but very solid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12