Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dear Andy Reid

Default Dear Andy Reid

Hi! I've been very critical of you for a few years now. And well you have given me reason to be many times over the past few years.

Now you have a chance to shut me up for a while. This is a big game. (you haven't done these well) With a W you still have a chance to get the 2 seed and a bye in the postseason. You also give yourself a chance to win the West for a 4th year.

You are going against one of if not the all time greatest coaches in the league. It's time to step up. It's time to show us that we have reason to hope that we are not doomed to see the same old postseason exits. Please shut me up. Please let everyone point and laugh at what a idiot I am for ranting about you for the past few years. Please do this.

I don't want to have to yell at you when I am sitting right behind your bench for the Denver game.

Sincerely,
    Matthewschiefs

sin·cere·ly

sin·cere·ly

TopekaRoy is my hero!

So you have some great inside knowledge on how the team prepared (or did not in your estimation) for the AFC Championship game? And that it was “so clear” that the Pats were “FAR more prepared”? This game still strikes a bad chord for most Chiefs fans who feel that we were one bad call (TB roughing passer) or one bonehead move (Dee Ford) away from the Super Bowl (which we would have won). So yeah, your insider information about how the teams poor preparation caused the defeat smacks as nothing more than pandering on an opponent board and is pretty lame. But carry on. I’ve said what I wanted to say.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    So you have some great inside knowledge on how the team prepared (or did not in your estimation) for the AFC Championship game? And that it was “so clear” that the Pats were “FAR more prepared”? This game still strikes a bad chord for most Chiefs fans who feel that we were one bad call (TB roughing passer) or one bonehead move (Dee Ford) away from the Super Bowl (which we would have won). So yeah, your insider information about how the teams poor preparation caused the defeat smacks as nothing more than pandering on an opponent board and is pretty lame. But carry on. I’ve said what I wanted to say.
    It's what we call an OPINION. (google it)

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/sh...her-heartbreak

Take a look I was not the only one to have that opinion. And I posted the very same opinion after the game. Because I am on a different board and state that same opinion well if that's pandering then I would say you need to also google pandering.

But carry on cherry picking post over there to fit this nonsense about me. I just simply am not going to waste another second of my time responding to this nonsense.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123