Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The gains of our playoff game.

Default The gains of our playoff game.

Well, I didn't expect us to win. I'm pretty certain that none of us expected to, even, be here. So, I am not too dissapointed.

However, I hope the organization takes away from this game, what I have. An exposure. The offensive tackles are, still, the biggest problem on this team. The defense can be exceptional with a little talent at defensive tackle, and Trent Green must not be our starter, next season.

If we are unable to talk Trent out of a bunch of money, and the starting job, then, perhaps, the Raiders would have a little interest.

We, absolutely, have to find an offensive tackle. Rather it be in the draft, free-agency, or a trade of some kind, it will be imparitive to find a capable starter.

Finally, (as far as the primary concerns go) a solid defensive tackle, could make this defense one of the elite defenses in the entire NFL. I like Ron Edwards. But, after three quarters of football, he gets tired. Opposing offensive linemen start pushing him around. He needs to be backed-up by someone who can play at a professional level. We don't even have a decent number two D-tackle. We need to have three, to four strong guys at the position.

Anyway, That is what I got out of the game, tonight. A good look at the weaknesses of this team.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    good to see you back in the forums. I wish I didn't have to relive this game though. that was painful.
    Such is the life of us Chiefs fans. lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12