Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D-Bowe Show *** Caution Language warning ***

Default D-Bowe Show *** Caution Language warning ***

WHAT PART OF NO "F" BOMBS DON'T ANY OF YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    POST THIS CRAP ON YOUR "MY SPACE" OR SOMETHING.

Last edited by Chiefster; 11-16-2007 at 07:35 AM.

Very nice...

I have been watching this for a while and cant get enough.

DBo is the man...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Pretty cool, but I think my virgin ears are on fire!

Since I have no sound at work, I will have to hope that I can remember to watch this when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Since I have no sound at work, I will have to hope that I can remember to watch this when I get home.
    I hope you've watched it 'cause it's goin bye bye.

Don't take it off! It's too cool. I was being a wise *ss about the language simply cause I live out here in Utah where wearing sleeveless shirts offends people. If people don't want to hear it they shouldn't play it, it comes with a warning!

Quote Originally Posted by KCKat View Post
    Don't take it off! It's too cool. I was being a wise *ss about the language simply cause I live out here in Utah where wearing sleeveless shirts offends people. If people don't want to hear it they shouldn't play it, it comes with a warning!
    Yes, it comes with a warning. However, what makes people think that if we don't allow language of that kind to be typed into a post that it is alright to post a video with that kind of language "Warning" notwithstanding.

Church is over everyone lets go get some icecream and forget I ever posted this garbage . I appologize If I offended any of you .

Can we all be adults and just take responsiblity of whether we chose to hear/see things like this without having to censure things? I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything, I just have to put up with enough of that living in the state I do. I really don't want to have to deal with it on a site I hand picked and enjoy.

Glad to see you made it home safe and sound tess. Hope you and you husband enjoyed yourself ! Its great that people who meet in a forum like this get to meet and Share some time with one another ! My wife and I had a great time meeting you and your husband and also Herm and his girlfriend.
    Last edited by YZILLA; 11-17-2007 at 12:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast