Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fundamentals.

Default Fundamentals.

Apparently I need to give all you youngsters a schoolin on fundamentals.

Offensive AND Defensive players need to have a few hours EVERY DAY on tackling.

Receivers and QB's need to stay after practice and repeat drills over, and over, and over again.

Running Backs need to practice their footwork while receiving handoffs, as much as they need to run over/around guys.

Offensive linemen need to AGGRESSIVELY attack ANY defender in their vicinity... No more of this standing around crap.

Receivers HAVE to block downfield on run plays.

Do I need to go freakin' go on?

I guess I will quite because you guys will ignore this anyways since it is correct...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    No if you use the Search feature you can see I was telling DrunkHillbilly this sh!t sometime back on October 8th.

I'll bet you research the Chiefs about as well as you do your posts.

You know you are the only person I have ever given neg rep too, and I guess it is pretty apparent why...
    the rep feature does not exist for me. I have never payed attention to it and it is meaningless. Having good rep just means you are afraid to speak your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    the rep feature does not exist for me. I have never payed attention to it and it is meaningless. Having good rep just means you are afraid to speak your mind.
    Or....it means that you know some things and others tend to agree with what your saying.....
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Or....it means that you know some things and others tend to agree with what your saying.....
    Agreed!

Yes, the whole reason we do not have a winning record is because some players have failed to stay late after practice and dedicate more time to the fundementals of the game. You nailed it. Someone call Edwards, quick so he can have a fundementals practice tomorrow before the big day.

So when exactly did you see the light on this HH...when you were downing your last bud light at 1:30am and it dawned on you that we need to go back to the basics?
    No if you use the Search feature you can see I was telling DrunkHillbilly this sh!t sometime back on October 8th.

I'll bet you research the Chiefs about as well as you do your posts.

You know you are the only person I have ever given neg rep too, and I guess it is pretty apparent why...
    OK you responded to the fact that I gave you neg rep for a reason.

Now why don't you respond to the reason I gave you neg rep?

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about at anytime as far as I can tell.

You stuck your insult of me into a post, were wrong, and now just say you don't care that I gave you neg rep.

Do you care that you never know what you are talking about?

Respond to that.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Remember to keep your varying points of views respectful. (I am addressing no one in particular)

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about at anytime as far as I can tell.

You stuck your insult of me into a post, were wrong, and now just say you don't care that I gave you neg rep.

Respond to that.
    nope

Respond to that.
    nope
    Exactly as I thought.

You are only here to bash other people, and as far as I can tell the Chiefs.

You have stated before that you treat others here on the site different than you do in "real life", well to me that is an antagonist who is not respectful of others.

You can't defend yourself when you are wrong (which is 98.8% of the time), and you just wish to attack others.

nope
    AHHH, this is what I like; direct and to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    AHHH, this is what I like; direct and to the point.
    Noone cares what you like Chiefster!!!

Noone cares what you like Chiefster!!!

Heh!

I do seem to be the bad guy here. :p

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast