Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fundamentals.

Default Fundamentals.

Apparently I need to give all you youngsters a schoolin on fundamentals.

Offensive AND Defensive players need to have a few hours EVERY DAY on tackling.

Receivers and QB's need to stay after practice and repeat drills over, and over, and over again.

Running Backs need to practice their footwork while receiving handoffs, as much as they need to run over/around guys.

Offensive linemen need to AGGRESSIVELY attack ANY defender in their vicinity... No more of this standing around crap.

Receivers HAVE to block downfield on run plays.

Do I need to go freakin' go on?

I guess I will quite because you guys will ignore this anyways since it is correct...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

was there actually a point to be made in this thread?

Thanks for stating the OBVIOUS!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Thanks for stating the OBVIOUS!!!

I thought that was my job!

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    was there actually a point to be made in this thread?

Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly
    Is this a serious question? These guys learned how to tackle in 5th grade!!!!! 20 years later it's the coaches job to teach them how to tackle????

This is why this thread was started...

Apparently DrunkHillbilly doesn't seem to think we need to work on fundamentals!!!

I say we do!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    This is why this thread was started...

Apparently DrunkHillbilly doesn't seem to think we need to work on fundamentals!!!

I say we do!

Ok so this thread is for Drunkhillbilly then? Ok then there is nothing to see here.....let's move on....nothing to see!

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Did they learn to tackle fifth graders?? Cause I think it might be something they want to practice in the NFL too.

Yes, the whole reason we do not have a winning record is because some players have failed to stay late after practice and dedicate more time to the fundementals of the game. You nailed it. Someone call Edwards, quick so he can have a fundementals practice tomorrow before the big day.

So when exactly did you see the light on this HH...when you were downing your last bud light at 1:30am and it dawned on you that we need to go back to the basics?

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    Yes, the whole reason we do not have a winning record is because some players have failed to stay late after practice and dedicate more time to the fundementals of the game. You nailed it. Someone call Edwards, quick so he can have a fundementals practice tomorrow before the big day.

So when exactly did you see the light on this HH...when you were downing your last bud light at 1:30am and it dawned on you that we need to go back to the basics?
    I guess not everyone has the deep insight you seem to have. But the sarcastic remarks are definitely helping me see the light!!

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post

No if you use the Search feature you can see I was telling DrunkHillbilly this sh!t sometime back on October 8th.

I'll bet you research the Chiefs about as well as you do your posts.

You know you are the only person I have ever given neg rep too, and I guess it is pretty apparent why...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast