Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dear Andy Reid 3 AFC CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Dear Andy Reid 3 AFC CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Andy

I am a Dumb*** You have proven this and I couldn't be happier.

What a feeling it is. I loved how you went to the run kept Henry off the field. You played this so amazingly well. Thank you.

Thank you for hiring Spags. The job that he did with this defense has been outstanding.

Thank you for bringing the Lamar Hunt Trophy hunt

Thank you for this amazing feeling.

NOW One last message WIN THIS THING. It's TIME WIN THAT SUPER BOWL GET IT DONE.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    ........ We can beat the 49'ers, we have the edge in two departments - Coaching and QB. Give Reid a healthy roster and an extra week to think up new plays? We might not have anyone named "Bosa" on our D but think we've improved enough defensively to get to Garropolo (again).
    I'll add to this -- the Chiefs also have the type of speed at the Receiver core, that the 49ers haven't seen all year. The Niners Defense can't take away everything and they are not the equivalent of the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens. They can be had. The Chiefs O-Line will have to step up their game.

I'm watching KC vs SF from last year. Chris Conley had a good game. Do you guys remember why we let him go?

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I'm watching KC vs SF from last year. Chris Conley had a good game. Do you guys remember why we let him go?
    I believe Conley just simply walked out on his own via FA and signed with the Jags when they made him an offer.

The guy wearing #17 for the Chiefs this year (Mecole Hardman) has already produced more big plays in one year than Conley did in four seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I believe Conley just simply walked out on his own via FA and signed with the Jags when they made him an offer.

The guy wearing #17 for the Chiefs this year (Mecole Hardman) has already produced more big plays in one year than Conley did in four seasons.
    Yeah I understood that. Just curious what happened to him.

Yeah I understood that. Just curious what happened to him.
    Sorry man -- I should've just said I'm happy with the #17 that replaced Conley.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Sorry man -- I should've just said I'm happy with the #17 that replaced Conley.
    Me too!

BTW, Chiefs are going to the Superbowl!!! At 59 years old, I was so much hoping for this. It's been too long.

I wish Canada was still around on this board. I miss going back and forth with him.

I wish Canada was still around on this board. I miss going back and forth with him.
    I'm wishing ctchiefsfan was still around. He SO longed for seeing the Chiefs get back to the Super Bowl. It's now a reality & unfortunately, ctchiefsfan is no longer with us, and I never did find out exactly what happened to him.

Can't see how the 49ers will set back in cover 2 and cover 3 most of the game. The 49er front four seem to built for pass rush, from what I have on film they are not that good as far as stopping the run. They only look good on stats because of a middle of the road schedule coming in at #11 compared to the Chiefs at # 6. What I see is that they have not played though teams and weak against the run. The Chiefs OL is far better than analysts give them credit for. I see us running the ball down their throats at some point which will open up the air assault which will put points on the board and keep their offense on the bench for most of the game. They only got to test our new defense in preseason which is far better now. King Henry 19 carries for only 69 yards. I can't see a 197 lb 49er running back running all over our defense with good gap discipline.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast